• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OFFICIAL 2020 Chicago Bears Free Agency Thread

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've made some big splashes to bolster up te,qb and de......Liking the Quinn signing better than any of them, and the others have already upgraded their positions.......And no questions about hos signing.....love it...

And you may not of liked the Graham signing, but if you acutually think about it,Burton was our top rec'ing te with 14 rec for 80 some yds......Absolutley horrendous and inexcusable........

And Im kinda surprised of the Foles signing and not quite sure what to make of it other than he wont bring that Philly SB magic here, but he should allready have MT looking over his shoulder.....

Now wee need to get a db and an o- lineman, and I believe we are gonna be a big big contenders next season.........And yes, pending on our qb play.....

But so far.....lovin it.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've made some big splashes to bolster up te,qb and de......Liking the Quinn signing better than any of them, and the others have already upgraded their positions.......And no questions about hos signing.....love it...

And you may not of liked the Graham signing, but if you acutually think about it,Burton was our top rec'ing te with 14 rec for 80 some yds......Absolutley horrendous and inexcusable........

And Im kinda surprised of the Foles signing and not quite sure what to make of it other than he wont bring that Philly SB magic here, but he should allready have MT looking over his shoulder.....

Now wee need to get a db and an o- lineman, and I believe we are gonna be a big big contenders next season.........And yes, pending on our qb play.....

But so far.....lovin it.
The Graham signing is a blemish, IMO. The only hope is that GB didn't know how to use him since Martellus Bennett was pretty terrible there shortly after being quite good when he was here. But still, what we paid for him and his inability to contribute in the run game doesn't encourage me.

Other than that, yea, i like how aggressive Pace is being in at least addressing some needs. We've lost some talent but we've picked up some as well. If Quinn is as good as billed, that revived pass rush will help to make up for the losses on the back-end, namely Amukamara.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Graham signing is a blemish, IMO. The only hope is that GB didn't know how to use him since Martellus Bennett was pretty terrible there shortly after being quite good when he was here. But still, what we paid for him and his inability to contribute in the run game doesn't encourage me.

Other than that, yea, i like how aggressive Pace is being in at least addressing some needs. We've lost some talent but we've picked up some as well. If Quinn is as good as billed, that revived pass rush will help to make up for the losses on the back-end, namely Amukamara.

Burtons salary is 6.7 mill, Graham gets 16 mill for two years......not sure if its 8 per, but Ill take that chance given what Graham has produced over the last couple of seasons,albiet not elite standards, but its better than what we've been getting from our horrendous te position.......

Ikinda like the signing.....but we'll see.....

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ram's signed Floyd today.

Nelly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ram's signed Floyd today.
Good landing spot for him. Watch him blow up for no other reason than that's what Bears' 1st round picks do sometimes when they're no longer on the Bears.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good landing spot for him. Watch him blow up for no other reason than that's what Bears' 1st round picks do sometimes when they're no longer on the Bears.
He did a lot of things real well, just pass rushing wasn't one of them. I can see him having a good rest of his career in the NFL.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did a lot of things real well, just pass rushing wasn't one of them. I can see him having a good rest of his career in the NFL.

Playing next to Aaron Donald may change that.......

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report: Bears, Jordan Lucas Reach Deal

Bears sign safety Jordan Lucas. 26 years old and spent first 4 seasons with KC and started 4 games. Mostly, he was a SPT's guy.

Nothing wrong with depth/SPT's signings at safety right now. Going into this we only had Eddie Jackson under contract at the position.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So yeah. With Cohen out, is Bell a player that we can put on our radar?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So yeah. With Cohen out, is Bell a player that we can put on our radar?
Sure, but the Bears are pretty notorious for never, ever bringing in locker room concerns like this. I'll take him, though. He'll probably be the cheapest he's ever been by a longshot, too.

He sort of fits our system as well.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bell is terrible. He lost his burst and is a shell of his former self. Pass.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Matt Ryan might be on the block too. I’d cough up a mid round pick and Trubisky for him. I have always been a fan of his. With the right team, he could win it all, but would he click in this offense? Atlanta would probably have to pay part of his salary too. 30 million is a lot.

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Matt Ryan might be on the block too. I’d cough up a mid round pick and Trubisky for him. I have always been a fan of his. With the right team, he could win it all, but would he click in this offense? Atlanta would probably have to pay part of his salary too. 30 million is a lot.

Nelly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan on that contract? No thanks, I don't think he's that much better than Foles. But if they take Trevathan's contract as well? Hmmm.