• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Topic......Sonics Stuff...Old Owner Dies

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A.

With the amount of money he had he could have put it off for years and it would eventually have ended as a fine. That's how it works nowadays.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A.

With the amount of money he had he could have put it off for years and it would eventually have ended as a fine. That's how it works nowadays.

I was gonna say I could count out a)
No way it was an accident.

Now, most likely b)

But, c) thinking he is truly a low life scum taking advantage of other people, he might have had this planned for a while, and he's thinking, when I get caught and eventually indicted, it will look like suicide if 'this event' goes down the next day. Tin Foil kind of thinking, but I wouldn't put it past him.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy was a scumbag that ripped people off, and once he was caught took the bitch way out. The moment he hit the wall this world was better off, next!

Now let me tell you how I really feel............:heh:

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it sad that I can careless?

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not happy he's dead but I won't shed a tear over him. He was a sleazebag that made a ton of money off of shady deals. These people are criminals that don't think the rules apply to them. Too bad he offed himself before his ass was carted to jail.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a little disappointed with some of the comments that I have read on here. I am just as pissed as you guys about losing the sonics to under the table slanted owners and the fact that clay Bennett made sure that the kings didn't relocate to seattle after hanson bought the team made me hate them even more. Now with that being said this guy was somebodies father, husband, son etc I wouldn't wish death on anyone that didn't intentionally kill, r*pe or something of that nature to an undeserving person especially if this was a suicide at that. We continue to live our lives but right now someone who was close to that man who knows nothing of sports is in deep pain and distress.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a little disappointed with some of the comments that I have read on here. I am just as pissed as you guys about losing the sonics to under the table slanted owners and the fact that clay Bennett made sure that the kings didn't relocate to seattle after hanson bought the team made me hate them even more. Now with that being said this guy was somebodies father, husband, son etc I wouldn't wish death on anyone that didn't intentionally kill, r*pe or something of that nature to an undeserving person especially if this was a suicide at that. We continue to live our lives but right now someone who was close to that man who knows nothing of sports is in deep pain and distress.

He was indicted for bid fixing and screwing people out of millions of dollars.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"I am a little disappointed" ?????
:pound:

Although we all have the Sonics hurt in our soul I personally find my feelings coming from the fact that the guy was a shady scumbag rather than his additional shady doings with the Sonics. Nobody is ripping his family or those that remain, I think that's a given that it's unfortunate for those that cared for him (assuming he was liked by someone). I also feel sorry for those that he screwed over that will never see him brought to justice. The guy was a bum, he knew it, and now he took the easy way out after screwing people over for a living. Cya!

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of his behaviour in the Sonics situation, the guy was a bit of a scumbag. I never wished death on him, and I do feel bad for his kids but I am not shedding any tears for the guy.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure sounding like suicide to me. The day after he's indicted, no seat belt, one car accident, happened in an area where he should have had plenty of time to avoid a crash.