• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ocho Stupido

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steven A's points aren't bad, but if he was truly the friend to ocho he's pretending to be, he wouldn't say that on national tv.

Tigertowner68

Church of Baseball member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to post a thread about this. From what I read, the slap only extended his probation to three months, and he was going to face jail for his domestic assault and for probation or some other thing violation.

I think this is abuse of power. To give someone three more months of probation for a playful butt slap? I think a stern warning was merited here. I mean really, what was the point. The judge was just being a ****.

I watched the video IH...you nailed it when you said that the judge was being a "****".

A HOT **** for her age, but a **** is a ****...:10:

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steven A's points aren't bad, but if he was truly the friend to ocho he's pretending to be, he wouldn't say that on national tv.

That's exactly what a friend would say to a friend that was out of control. The one's who just 'go along' aren't really his friends.

Well, you did say on national TV. So maybe he should have told him all that in private.

Last edited by a moderator:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say it, absolutely. But doing it on national tv isn't for him; it's for you.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How you can think a judge should be able to send a man to jail for 30 days just because she doesn't like the way he thanked his lawyer for helping him is beyond me.

Her job is to enforce the law. Not sentence people to jail for something as silly as this. She said to him to thank his lawyer for doing a good job and then gets all premenstrual for doing it the way he did.

The only reason she flipped out was because the rest of the court started to laugh. Last time I checked, stupidity is not a jailable offense.

If this happened to you, you would be screaming bloody murder! I know I would.

No. This event was just another for Ocho. The judge said that he has acted inappropriately in the past, not taking this seriously, so she took action that would show he committed a crime and has to pay for it.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like she was more pissed that people were laughing in her court rather than the actual patting his lawyer for a good job. What was she expecting? A big huge like he just got off for murder. I wonder if she would've let it slide had noone reacted in laughter. If Chad started laughing, giggling or acting in a way where he was making a mockery of the court then I can understand.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw that too. He needed the full 30 days.

Last edited by a moderator:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overly emotional female judge flies off handle, humiliates herself, then backs down from her crazy stance a week later. Yup, sounds like she was on the rag.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Six and one-half dozen of the other. I believe Chad's rep preceeded him and because he was involved in domestic abuse issues, a female judge may have had a chip on her shoulder when narcissist-boy shows up in her court-room and pulls a school-boy stunt. If you are that close to getting out the door, a simple thank-you would have sufficed. But I suppose the dumbasses in the court-room would have laughed no matter what Chad did.