• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OC/playbook?

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With rumors of roman leaving it got me thinking. Does roman have his own playbook that he is usuing for the 49ers or is it Harbaughs?

Lets say Roman were to instead get hired on by the rams, would he know our whole offense down to a T since he has harbaughs playbook? Or is Roman using his own right now with Harbaughs philosophy?

The reason i ask is, wouldnt it be better if Harbaugh was the OC as to not eventually hire more OC in the future knowing they could have another job in the NFL and know our playbook from front to back? Or am i just all wrong and does Roman have his own playbook and this doesnt even matter?

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was under the impression that it's Harbaugh's playbook, but Roman calls the plays.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was under the impression that it's Harbaugh's playbook, but Roman calls the plays.

As am I. Thats why i was aksing, cuz if its Harbaughs playbook then say Roman went and coached St. louis or anyone else then he would know our whole playbook down to a T. Same goes for any future OC. But i could be wrong and it could be Romans playbook with Harbaugh's philosophy. Anybody know?

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you start this topic so you can say down to a t

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
With rumors of roman leaving it got me thinking. Does roman have his own playbook that he is usuing for the 49ers or is it Harbaughs?

Lets say Roman were to instead get hired on by the rams, would he know our whole offense down to a T since he has harbaughs playbook? Or is Roman using his own right now with Harbaughs philosophy?

The reason i ask is, wouldnt it be better if Harbaugh was the OC as to not eventually hire more OC in the future knowing they could have another job in the NFL and know our playbook from front to back? Or am i just all wrong and does Roman have his own playbook and this doesnt even matter?

there are coaching changes every year, pro to pro, pro to college, college to pro. wondering why this particular change (if it happens later) would be a problem?

i'd think their contracts prevent them from taking property belonging to another team, whether NLF or college?

not to discount this issue entirely, but Coaches need to adjust their offense to suit their player strengths? since there are player changes to every team every year, doubt any playbook remains 'static'?