• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oakland at Dallas

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it in the off season, and I caught a bit of flack from some of you guys, but I'm gonna say it again: Byron Jones best serves the Cowboys as a CB. He needs to just lineup and chase guys around the field. He's a solid, not great, FS - and I'm sure he will get better as time goes on. I think he could be a much better CB than FS. I know I was definitely one of the biggest supporters of moving Jones to FS in the first place, but I think I have seen enough to know that I was wrong. Jones just doesn't have the instincts to be a great "center fielder". I would like to see an eventual Safety pairing of Awuzie(SS) and Woods(FS), and then line Jones up on the outside opposite of Henry, with Scandrick in the nickel. Jourdan Lewis can earn a job somewhere in there if he can ever make it back on the field...

@PDay8810 guess the Hitchens injury solves our friendly wager. Now let's see what Smith can do. Can't say I'm not excited. Maybe the stars are starting to align for Jaylon (unfortunately for Hitchens)...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing said yet about our offense. I don't know how defenses can stop it. Now they can sit back and let Collins get a flag , but other than that Beasley and Witt are 7-11s and Dak throws it to them. Seriously, if you are a defensive coordinator- how do you stop this team

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing said yet about our offense. I don't know how defenses can stop it. Now they can sit back and let Collins get a flag , but other than that Beasley and Witt are 7-11s and Dak throws it to them. Seriously, if you are a defensive coordinator- how do you stop this team

No worries about the offense, barring major injury. Dak is a stud! I think we see Dez return to his 2014 level of play. Zeke is going to be fresher than most going into the stretch run. La'el Collins looked pretty good going up against Mack 1on1 Saturday night.

It's all about health with the offense. If we're healthy, Dallas is a top 5 offense, no doubt, and might just be the most diversified unit in the league. There isn't much this offense can't do at a high level. Top to bottom, I think the Cowboys have the most talented offense in football.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see no need to risk jaylons future by giving him too many snaps. He is not 100%. His ability to plant on that left foot and cut is not where it needs to be. Straight ahead speed is good enough.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All is looking good for Rush
Moore might have the knowledge but maybe its about time for him to teach and not play
JMHO but Moore is out classed in every way by Rush
no knock on Moore but you either have it or you don't Moore don't have it IMHO

moving on anybody heard about tickets to Thursdays game ?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All is looking good for Rush
Moore might have the knowledge but maybe its about time for him to teach and not play
JMHO but Moore is out classed in every way by Rush
no knock on Moore but you either have it or you don't Moore don't have it IMHO

moving on anybody heard about tickets to Thursdays game ?

I know the coaches like Moore,but man he stinks as a QB. Weak arm. Small. Runs like he has a piano on his back. The very first time I saw Rush play I was thinking who and the hell is this guy. The speed of the game does not seem to bother him. He does not have a weak arm, but it is not the strongest either. Obviously it is better than Moores. Now obviously the best case we dont get to see either Rush or Moore unless it is mop up duty. But If I had to pick between them I think Rush would give the team a better chance to win than having Moore out there.