• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NY Mets, worst organization in baseball

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, another pethetic season after a GM states before the season starts, "we'll compete." Last I checked, the Mets were 16 games under .500 and NOT competing. This is the worst organization in baseball from top to bottom. We have an owner who has zero money due to bad investments, a GM who is over-rated, a manager that really isn't very good managing his players, a medical staff that hasn't a clue and if you really evaluate players position by position, aren't that talented. We as fans deserve more after putting up with this year after year. How can a big city market team suck so bad year after year? I just don't get it. I am cancelling my MLB extra innings package and will not watch another Met game as long as we continue to put a horrible effort in try to put a winning team on the field year in and year out. SELL NOW WILPONS, SELL NOW!

:bullshit:

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too am distraught and dissapointed w/ the way this team has been run the last few yrs....but c'mon now...its nowhere close to being labeled the "worst org. in baseball", they aren't even the worst in the NL....there are quite a few others that claim can be made with....imho....The Mets aren't one.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, the second worst then. Do the math, they suck from top to bottom, period!

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will agree with you on the medical staff. It seems like every year we're heaped with injuries. Not that other teams don't get injuries but it always seems like long term, somewhat preventable injuries. If we had competent people in place I think guys like Wright are on the field more often.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Numbers don't lie yoga. When was the last time you saw this team compete? We always fizzle out by season(s) end. When you come up with valid black and white proof convincing me it's not a bad organization, I will glady eat crow.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Numbers don't lie yoga. When was the last time you saw this team compete? We always fizzle out by season(s) end. When you come up with valid black and white proof convincing me it's not a bad organization, I will glady eat crow.

So now you're changing your tune by upgrading them from "the worst".... to simply a "bad" org??

Breaking News!!
They have been bad..I agree...but they aren't the worst....that's the gist of it.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its my fault... for some reason every team I support has the worst owner in sports. Look at the Knicks and Rangers doesnt get much worst then Dolan and Then Ralph Wilson... Ugh... so sorry its my fault.