• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Number of wins

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah, I'd take the over too. Even with all the injuries, it was fluky as hell that we lost two games last year (STL and KC). Several other games were a close thing (wins and losses both, to be fair). Our D was devastated, and our offense effectively couldn't score in the 4th quarter, and we still won eight. Even losing some pieces, if this team doesn't win at least ten I'll be pissed.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'd take the over too. Even with all the injuries, it was fluky as hell that we lost two games last year (STL and KC). Several other games were a close thing (wins and losses both, to be fair). Our D was devastated, and our offense effectively couldn't score in the 4th quarter, and we still won eight. Even losing some pieces, if this team doesn't win at least ten I'll be pissed.

You mean STL and OAK?

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All depends on Kaep if he improved this offseason we have a shot at a Super Bowl despite the coaching changes. If he stays the same or regresses again we should just tank the season for a high draft pick to find his replacement and start rebuilding again much as I don't want that.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
All depends on Kaep if he improved this offseason we have a shot at a Super Bowl despite the coaching changes. If he stays the same or regresses again we should just tank the season for a high draft pick to find his replacement and start rebuilding again much as I don't want that.

yes, no doubt it starts at QB....same for all teams.

don't see why our defense won't be similar, so following QB is how well our O-line gels? We have enough individual talent even without Iupati, so how well do they play as a Unit?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yes, no doubt it starts at QB....same for all teams.

don't see why our defense won't be similar, so following QB is how well our O-line gels? We have enough individual talent even without Iupati, so how well do they play as a Unit?

I NEVER want to lose a game, not even to get a higher draft pick.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's way too early to tell. Lets pick up this conversation when everything settles down with the draft and the coaching staff. Would like to have Frank Gore form the U back running the rock.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's way too early to tell. Lets pick up this conversation when everything settles down with the draft and the coaching staff. Would like to have Frank Gore form the U back running the rock.

yes it is too early to tell, but if you think about it.....
1. the draft won't have a large impact to THIS season, so waiting for it shouldn't have a large effect anyway. Even if we draft Davante Parker, it shouldn't move the win total cause he's only one player and a rookie.
2. we won't know how well this Coaching staff does till after 3 or 4 games. So again, this shouldn't be a large effect on your prediction of wins. Cause the prediction has to be before the season.

Last edited:

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't think of a team that is harder to predict this year.....

I wouldn't be betting big money on their record this year. That's for sure. Had mgmt. at least keep the defensive unit intact, I would have felt much better about the season. With such a overhaul to the coaching staff, not sure what is going to happen. Being a New England fan, what do you think of Eric Mangini as defensive Coordinator? Even though he was only DC for one year?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be betting big money on their record this year. That's for sure. Had mgmt. at least keep the defensive unit intact, I would have felt much better about the season. With such a overhaul to the coaching staff, not sure what is going to happen. Being a New England fan, what do you think of Eric Mangini as defensive Coordinator? Even though he was only DC for one year?

Mangini has potential - that's why he was around (Pats) He took the humility lesson with the Jets, I think he will grow from there. He left too early.....

TheNinerMind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
No idea. My feeling is that despite our coaching situation, we'll go over 10 wins. We're a veteran team with Patrick Willis, Navorro Bowman, Glenn Dorsey etc.returning. That said, we had the same amount of talent in 2010.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea. My feeling is that despite our coaching situation, we'll go over 10 wins. We're a veteran team with Patrick Willis, Navorro Bowman, Glenn Dorsey etc.returning. That said, we had the same amount of talent in 2010.

I would take an over 8.5 because of the reasons you (@TheNinerMind) stated. Wouldn't take over 9.5 because of what you said (@Pattersonca65 ) - wouldn't bet against it because I'm a homer, but no money on that. I would bet no playoffs, but that's because of our conference and division. Seattle might drop a bit, but to 8 wins? 9 wins if we go 10? 10 if we go 11? Well, 11 is too high of a guess anyway. Arizona factors in, too. St. Louis can take a paper win away from us, and how much of a paper win it is vs. a paper guess? I don't know.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right i got 8-8 but the offseason hasnt started or draft. things will change.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under. 5 tops. The plus is that we'll get a high draft pick. The minus is that Baalke and Jed don't know shit about drafting an offense.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under. 5 tops. The plus is that we'll get a high draft pick. The minus is that Baalke and Jed don't know shit about drafting an offense.
Disagree a little. They do well with Oline and RBs. Weakness is drafting WRs.