• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nugz @ Jazz

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should win. The Jazz suck.

Still riding high off the Broncos win yesterday. They had to make it somewhat interesting, but we still whooped SD good :clap:

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should win. The Jazz suck.

Still riding high off the Broncos win yesterday. They had to make it somewhat interesting, but we still whooped SD good :clap:

Hard for me to get too enthused about the Nuggets as long as the Broncos are still playing! Hopefully you can hold the fort down alone for another three weeks!

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yah, I'm with you. I'm all about the Broncos right now, and the Nugz are way on the back burner.

One hell of a game yesterday. Terrible about Harris though. I really hope they start TC on Sunday and not Jammer. He was horrific yesterday.

Nugz have won 5 straight since their 8 game losing streak. I'm pretty much convinced now that Andre Miller had become a cancer in the locker room. His been excused from the team, and they've looked great since. Need to get these "should win" road games, though. The West is so tough!

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yah, I'm with you. I'm all about the Broncos right now, and the Nugz are way on the back burner.

One hell of a game yesterday. Terrible about Harris though. I really hope they start TC on Sunday and not Jammer. He was horrific yesterday.

Nugz have won 5 straight since their 8 game losing streak. I'm pretty much convinced now that Andre Miller had become a cancer in the locker room. His been excused from the team, and they've looked great since. Need to get these "should win" road games, though. The West is so tough!

Seems strange to me to think of 'Dre as a "cancer", since I've always thought of him as such a team player (e.g., if I'm not mistaken, he's pretty high up on the all-time assists list). I do recall an incident last year where he was miffed about his minutes, though, and this year's team is apparently playing better without than with him. Perhaps Miller has gotten cranky with age. Either way, hopefully the Nuggets keep playing well and extend their win streak.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got their asses handed to them.

Didn't play a lick of defense all night.

They can't lose games like this and expect to stay competitive in the Western Conference. Where the hell did the intensity go from the last 5 games? Jeez....

This team is become the definition of flaky.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we have to go to Golden State on Wednesday, so it'll be back to .500 we go.