• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Now the "real test" starts. Meaning the season.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, 6 and 0. Perfect. IMO some challenges, but on the other hand, the tough part of the schedule is here. Only have played 2 road games.

The Cowboys were probably the best team they played so far.

This is a big test obviously. Indy coming off a big loss. Teams USUALLY play better coming off losses. Especially teams that are.......decent like the Colts.

They actually play a type of formula that could present problems. They are building themselves in the image of the Ravens. The strong black and blue type of team. A premium being put on balance with their 3-4 defense. Historically, Manning has had tougher times against Pagano defenses. A QB that will be as determined to make a statement here.

I do have this feeling that the Indy fans will be a bit split in the stands. They will be loud, but I do not think they will be obnoxious. In fact I think a large part of them are wishing the best for him, and cannot bring themselves to cheer against him.

Anyway, the season starts. I am eyeing that Chiefs, Pats, Chiefs grouping that is coming up.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely going to be tested in the rest of the schedule. We will really see what this team can do when we play the colts, chiefs, and patriots. I can definitely see splitting with the chiefs, Arrowhead is never easy to play in and it seems the patriots are finally getting up to speed again.