• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Now that it's final, how do you feel about Deshaun Watson?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got it. He didn’t go berserk, except he went berserk. His violence was not confined to one play in one year, only in the pros. The guy’s job is to destroy QBs and he’s very good at it. Not mentioning that the guy he viciously assaulted called him a slur until a week later- coincidentally when his suspension was handed down, is more than a little suspicious.

He served his punishment, I doubt he’ll do it again.
You implied he often goes berserk then named maybe a few instances in 10 years.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were having issues with comprehension then and still now. I am not defending THAT assault. I am saying the guy is not known as someone who often "goes berserk" as he is saying.

Find that thread, you defended his actions…..

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if 30 different people accuse you of different incidents that all sound very similar, and can place themselves on the scene with you, you are not going to get the benefit of the doubt from the public.
No. That isn’t how it went down though. You had one chick who got a lawyer who went searching for other girls much like Gloria Allred, Johnny Cochran etc. No idea if Watson did it or not but it is really gross for society to say he is guilty of something. On the surcease thus far all you have is 1 legit accusation of him making a few 1 sided messages of him being creepy and making a chick feel uncomfortable then a bunch of girls, who on the surface have piled on. Why are non Browns fans and people who aren’t die hard NFL fans more upset about this than the actual “victims”. You got the “woke” sports people but they’ve been exposed already as people on tv who are retarded when it comes to real life like Kellerman.

Put him to death or whatever, but if one thing Johnny Depp has taught us is that bitches be crazy and lawyers will be scum bags that will do anything for money. Depp is a victim but so was Heard with her lawyer and that is exactly what appears with this whole rub and tug situation.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. That isn’t how it went down though. You had one chick who got a lawyer who went searching for other girls much like Gloria Allred, Johnny Cochran etc. No idea if Watson did it or not but it is really gross for society to say he is guilty of something. On the surcease thus far all you have is 1 legit accusation of him making a few 1 sided messages of him being creepy and making a chick feel uncomfortable then a bunch of girls, who on the surface have piled on. Why are non Browns fans and people who aren’t die hard NFL fans more upset about this than the actual “victims”. You got the “woke” sports people but they’ve been exposed already as people on tv who are retarded when it comes to real life like Kellerman.

Put him to death or whatever, but if one thing Johnny Depp has taught us is that bitches be crazy and lawyers will be scum bags that will do anything for money. Depp is a victim but so was Heard with her lawyer and that is exactly what appears with this whole rub and tug situation.
So...the general public are against Watson because they're influenced by 'woke' commentators and media personalities?

Coily1

Reported to Moderḁtors
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,007.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You implied he often goes berserk then named maybe a few instances in 10 years.
It’s not the frequency. It’s that it did happen, and that the dude lied about it, playing the race card to try to escape punishment.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When are we as a society going to quit believing women just because. Making someone uncomfortable doesn’t deserve a suspension
I agree just making a women uncomfortable shouldn't be a suspension, rubbing your dick om them should lead to a suspension.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find that thread, you defended his actions…..
You are the one making the accusation so feel free to find it.

said then and now Garrett deserved a long suspension.

Now can you try to stop moving the goal posts and stay on topic? we are discussing whether Garrett regularly "goes berserk" outside that one incident. I say no, not something he does much at all let alone regularly. You?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got it. He didn’t go berserk, except he went berserk. His violence was not confined to one play in one year, only in the pros. The guy’s job is to destroy QBs and he’s very good at it. Not mentioning that the guy he viciously assaulted called him a slur until a week later- coincidentally when his suspension was handed down, is more than a little suspicious.

He served his punishment, I doubt he’ll do it again.
According to Glazer he mentioned the slur right after the game. so there's that? Does it mean it happened? Nope. But he did not wait a week.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the one making the accusation so feel free to find it.

said then and now Garrett deserved a long suspension.

Now can you try to stop moving the goal posts and stay on topic? we are discussing whether Garrett regularly "goes berserk" outside that one incident. I say no, not something he does much at all let alone regularly. You?

Read that whole thread above, it's a shit show of you deflecting everything and making excuses at every turn....then saying he deserved a suspension after repeatedly being called out.....I didn't move any goal posts, I specifically mentioned you defending him a few years ago......

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read that whole thread above, it's a shit show of you deflecting everything and making excuses at every turn....then saying he deserved a suspension after repeatedly being called out.....I didn't move any goal posts, I specifically mentioned you defending him a few years ago......
I did read a number of posts. Only thing I defended was whether he made the comment or not. Never once said he did not deserve some kind of suspension.

Those goal posts are heavy so get help next time you want to move them.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roger Goodell's NFL.

Where you get punished worse for smoking weed than you do for sexual assault.