• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

now Rod gets his defensive players

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahmad Dixon (SS), Baylor

6’0” | 212 lbs.

2013 stats:

70 tackles, 1 INT, 6 PD

Projection:

4th/5th Round

What scouts are saying:

"Box safety possessing the physical talent to compete in the NFL and even earn a starting job eventually if he can stay focused, commit to a playbook and hone his eyes. Should be able to factor readily on special teams. Coverage limitations will leave him vulnerable and would be best in a very simple scheme." (Nolan Nawrocki, NFL.com)

"Extremely fast downhill and loves to get his hands dirty in the run game, striking through his target with strong hands to finish. Dixon has an accurate first step with the quickness and range to play both sidelines with an alert, active mentality. Displays the feet and overall body coordination to hold up on an island if needed." (Dane Brugler, CBSSports.com)

"Dixon has good instincts and is always around the ball. He is a physical player and could be prone to penalties in the NFL. Dixon held his own at the Senior Bowl and ran surprisingly quickly at the Combine. That performance in Indianapolis opened some eyes." (WalterFootball.com)

Fit for Bears:

The safety position is one of the Bears' weakest position and Phil Emery will likely use the draft to add some depth. Chris Conte, who's in his final year under contract with the Bears, will be out 4-5 months after undergoing shoulder surgery in March. Although Dixon is projected in the fourth or fifth round, he is still one of the top strong safeties in the draft. Depending on how the board falls, it's possible that Dixon could still be a Bear — this time in Chicago, not Baylor.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twist you already know I am NOT the one for FUCKERY! I am not one of them weak minded punks you or anyone else can run off. I SAY WHAT I MEAN & MEAN WHAT I SAY! I CAN GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE THINK!

#THIS AINT WHAT YOU WANT

only a twitter bitch puts that hash tag in front of something :laugh3:

The only reason any of you fuckers changed your name when you came over here was because you had no credibility left over at ESPN

even Frye and Eriko .... Hell Owen's isnt even on the Cowboys any more and ROMOTOOWENS didn't feel the need to change his name

you really thought no one would figure out who yall were ?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Round 1 I liked. 2-6 sucked. Why does Jerry wait for rd7 and UDFA to make sense

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is an "amazing" draft. Who in the hell is making these picks? This is atrocious.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only a twitter bitch puts that hash tag in front of something :laugh3:

The only reason any of you fuckers changed your name when you came over here was because you had no credibility left over at ESPN

even Frye and Eriko .... Hell Owen's isnt even on the Cowboys any more and ROMOTOOWENS didn't feel the need to change his name

you really thought no one would figure out who yall were ?

I was originally Eastbay @ Disney, I had to change my name weekly their because Skids Nation couldn't take what I was dishing out & them pussies snitch to the Mods just like they did here to get me banned. I am & NEVER will be one of those Hide & Seek Pussies FYI I am not on twitter or another social media, I am old school as if YOU aint already KNOW!

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrance Mitchell

OVERVIEW
Cornerback-running back who also lettered in basketball as a California prep. Redshirted in 2010. Won the starting left cornerback job in 2011 and had 45 tackles, 10 pass breakups and two interceptions with three tackles for loss and three forced fumbles in 14 games (12 starts). Started all 13 games at LCB in 2012 and recorded 40 tackles, eight pass breakups and no INTs. Made 13 starts at LCB in 2013 and tallied 59 tackles, seven pass breakups and five INTs (one TD) with one forced fumble. Was ejected in the first quarter of the season opener against Nicholls for a targeting infraction. Did not bench press at the combine (pectoral).
ANALYSIS
STRENGTHS Good size and length with a well-proportioned body. Quick-footed pedal. Shows read-and-react skills and nice anticipation to break on throws. Good hand-eye coordination. Gambler's mentality that enables him to make plays. High school skill-position traits show after he intercepts. Aggressive and competitive. Three-year starter. Recorded the best three-cone drill (6.57 seconds) and 20-yard shuttle (tie, 4.00) among cornerbacks at the combine.
WEAKNESSES Has short arms and small hands. Is lean and functionally weak -- lacks press strength to impede receivers off the line. Tight-hipped. Gets wired on blocks outside. Needs to clean up his pedal. Inefficient plant-and-drive -- average balance and body control through transition. Falls out of the hip pocket and loses phase downfield. Lacks elite top-end speed and recovery burst -- needs help on explosive receivers. Average physicality and tackling ability. Tends to clutch and grab and draw flags.
DRAFT PROJECTION Rounds 3-4
BOTTOM LINE Wiry, smoother-than-sudden, off-man/cover-3 corner who upped his visibility as a junior by showing improved playmaking ability, which prompted a premature leap to the NFL. Could compete for a job as a No. 4, but lack of ideal explosiveness, top-end speed and bump-and-run ability limits his ceiling.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was originally Eastbay @ Disney, I had to change my name weekly their because Skids Nation couldn't take what I was dishing out & them pussies snitch to the Mods just like they did here to get me banned. I am & NEVER will be one of those Hide & Seek Pussies FYI I am not on twitter or another social media, I am old school as if YOU aint already KNOW!

no need trying to beef up to me ......... if you haven't already figured out I'm not a keyboard bitch

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if we were expecting help for the defense i got to say we did not get it.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly. You are a fucking troll. I'm 100% sure had the Skids drafted Lawrence and SportsHoopla wasn't hard on pissant trolls, you'd be there giving them shut for taking the same guy you are now defending