• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Now I've Read It All

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not LeBron, it's the rest of the Heat - TrueHoop Blog - ESPN

You've got to be kidding me. The " LeBron has no teammates around him " argument is back?

6 years after the big 3 decided to join forces prior to their FA and 4 years together that produced only 2 of the "not 6, not 7" championships, and now they are saying LeBron needs better teammates. Wasn't this why the big 3 joined forces? Because all they would need are roster fillers and the big 3 would carry them to " not 6, not 7 " championships.

The LeBron excuses just don't quit, do they?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talent can only take you so far ALR and while I'm not a Le Bron fan of any measure (Only one other team I'd rather see NOT get a championship) I think Spolestra was a huge weak link...

One thing that crossed my mind seeing Le Bron talking with Pop after the game, was Brony saying to Pop ... "Wish you were my coach."

That's the real 'talent' around James that's always been missing IMO.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with Vita that the biggest thing as far as talent that Lebron has missed is coaching. Having said that, I agree with the article to a point.

Yes, the problem with the Heat was the rest of the Heat and not Lebron, but it's different than in Cleveland.

In Miami, Lebron had the players who were supposed to show up (Wade, Bosh, Allen, etc.) but didn't. In Cleveland, his teammates showed up, they just weren't any good.

So, I guess the main question is, if Lebron is supposed to be someone "who makes his teammates better", what blame does he share for his teammates not showing up?

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talent can only take you so far ALR and while I'm not a Le Bron fan of any measure (Only one other team I'd rather see NOT get a championship) I think Spolestra was a huge weak link...

One thing that crossed my mind seeing Le Bron talking with Pop after the game, was Brony saying to Pop ... "Wish you were my coach."

That's the real 'talent' around James that's always been missing IMO.

Vita

The article was saying his teammates weren't any good, not that he needs to improve.

My whole point was, when is the " LeBron needs more talent around him " excuses going to stop? He surrounded himself with 2 of the top 10 players in the league when they decided to join forces and the excuses are still coming when they don't get it done.

As for the Heat's coaching, the only thing anyone has to do having 3 superstars is manage their minutes. If 3 superstars and an eventual HOFer (Allen) can't manage to play the game together and figure out how to win, then no amount of coaching is going to fix that problem.

After all, these same Heat beat these Spurs last year, so apparently they know how to do it. But, now all of a sudden, LeBron has no talent around him when it's the same team that won last year.

The excuses need to stop.

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is an accomplishment to win two titles in a row and be in three Finals in a row. I don't like the Heat and I'm glad they were trounced, but, they've done pretty well. I think the Spurs had as much to do with the Heat's demise as anything. Hopefully the Heat will regress, and they probably will if James leaves town.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is an accomplishment to win two titles in a row and be in three Finals in a row. I don't like the Heat and I'm glad they were trounced, but, they've done pretty well. I think the Spurs had as much to do with the Heat's demise as anything. Hopefully the Heat will regress, and they probably will if James leaves town.

LOL @ "probably", but yeah, if LeClown DOES decide to skip town there's gonna be a WHOLE lot of regression. then you'll see what Spo's credentials REALLY look like...

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't understand the hate that Lebron gets
I'm not a fan of Lebron but that's basically because he is not on the Sixers. If a player is not wearing a Sixers uni they are the enemy

As far as Lebron and him going to Miami - can anyone honestly on here say that if you had to choose between the fun and sun of Miami to work in or the armipit of the USA Cleveland would you actually choose Cleveland?

I wanted Miami to lose to the Spurs but it had nothing to do with Lebron. Wade to me is the biggest punk in the NBA and any team he is on I hope goes down in flames.

I don't like the "needs more players around him" excuse - TJ12 has it spot on. Lebron has to take the blame when things go south.