• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Notre Dame (4-7) at. #12 USC (8-3), 3:30 PM EST, ABC

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen wimbush player. I'm from NJ. Kid can ball.
I just want to move on to the future. I agree MZ deserved a fair fight. The guy showed he can play but I have stated kizer was better overall QB. So don't try and make stuff up. I think kizer has a shot to be an ok pro he just needs to learn how to a better QB. Last year he was great because of no pressure this year he has sucked because there was pressure
Great ... your both from NJ. You saw him play HS ball. This is another level at a major P5 school.

We've seen a little bit of Wimbush, sporadically. I've seen nothing 'special' at this point, but that's not to say he's not more than what we've seen of him. It's you and your constant 'anointing' of these ND players cuz they string together a few good games.

I grew up and live in South Bend. I've lived & seen the perennial hype-show circus each & every year enough that I know not to get too caught up in all of it, cuz I've lived thru way too many disappointing seasons ... pre & post hype BS.

Fans need to be able to decipher the BS from reality and not get butthurt when it all comes crashing down. I guess what I'm saying is don't always drink in the kool-ade by the gallons until you've seen some real consistency in big time games ... not just the games they play well that they're expected to excel.

This has been, yet, another over-hyped season that the coaches & players have not lived up to. I'm numb to it, anymore.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,440.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not like Kelly is Charlie Strong at Texas with 3 bad straight bad seasons. Last season, you guys won 10 games.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bulls have looked good so far this season. As have my Lakers for the most part, considering their youth.
Yeah thank god after watching ND and 49ers play this year has been tough

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great ... your both from NJ. You saw him play HS ball. This is another level at a major P5 school.

We've seen a little bit of Wimbush, sporadically. I've seen nothing 'special' at this point, but that's not to say he's not more than what we've seen of him. It's you and your constant 'anointing' of these ND players cuz they string together a few good games.

I grew up and live in South Bend. I've lived & seen the perennial hype-show circus each & every year enough that I know not to get too caught up in all of it, cuz I've lived thru way too many disappointing seasons ... pre & post hype BS.

Fans need to be able to decipher the BS from reality and not get butthurt when it all comes crashing down. I guess what I'm saying is don't always drink in the kool-ade by the gallons until you've seen some real consistency in big time games ... not just the games they play well that they're expected to excel.

This has been, yet, another over-hyped season that the coaches & players have not lived up to. I'm numb to it, anymore.
lol that's why kizer was on everyone's big board for mock drafts. Lol. Keep making stuff up it's funny.

nathans8823

Well-Known Notre Dame Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 203.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even close to over. Great special teams by ND.Had to laugh at the PAC refs pointing in the wrong direction again :L
I thought it was ACC Refs... and yeah its over if you have seen this Notre Dame team this year... sadly

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well my friends if Notre Dame loses at least Michigan lost.
Made my friggen day and kissed this lousy season's ass watching that today.

I guess I'l keep my 'fave teams' listed just thru the night and take solace in the Skunkweasel's demise. It worked. :heh:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol that's why kizer was on everyone's big board for mock drafts. Lol. Keep making stuff up it's funny.
He's been the number 1 QB on Walter football since the start of the season. He's got the tools for the next level