• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six...

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heats continued success relies on Lebron being able to attract other FA's to the Heat. That is certainly possible as other NBA players like Lebron and know he has no problem letting them shine as well. I could see some other stars coming to the Heat if Lebron decides to stay there.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think LBJ now will focus on financial success with the monkey off his back and Miami roster getting old. I see him going to a more sports oriented town, like New York, and trying to become the GOAT. I can see 2 more titles, but in a Knicks uniform. MSJ would go crazy, as would the NBA management and comish

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think LBJ now will focus on financial success with the monkey off his back and Miami roster getting old. I see him going to a more sports oriented town, like New York, and trying to become the GOAT. I can see 2 more titles, but in a Knicks uniform. MSJ would go crazy, as would the NBA management and comish

Hard to pull that off since Melo is already in NY at the same position. Also, the more Lebron wins, the higher his status goes on the all-time level and so does the endorsement deals. He doesn't have to worry about financial success. He's the highest paid athlete next to Kobe when factoring in salary, endorsements, etc. You also think that Lebron is going to be satisfied with just two titles!?!?!?!! That's hilarious, he knows that he'll still get crucified until he heads into around 4 or 5 rings. Ending his career with just two titles will be a huge disappointment by a player with his skills.

The Knicks are a flat out joke. They don't even know how to manage their own roster. They were thrilled that they finally got out of the 1st round after over a decade. It also came with against an aging Boston roster that had no PG to run the offense with Rondo out for the season.

The Heat have a slightly old roster, but it's with great veteran talent. The thing is the Heat can always bring in other players given that the bench depth is not provided with long term contracts. I'm not saying Lebron's going to stay in Miami 100%, hell I'm not even sure he knows what he's going to do. But to say he's no longer focused on winning titles is asinine as he wants to go where he can win. The Heat have already set a pretty good trend showing him that they'll put him in a position to compete for titles every season (3 finals trips, 2 titles).

Last edited by a moderator:

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said he will win two more. At least. But I am not sure its in Miami. Wade is Old, he is young, and now he will want to build his legacy and do something even more special. he has always had his eyes on New York, and anything is possible. If he brought the Knicks back to the top he would be talked about as one of the greats. MSJ would sell out for years and years

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron and Melo do not play the same position. LeBron's position is wherever you need him.

I don't think Melo would be the best running mate for him, but the best part about LeBron is that no matter what else you have, he has a spot to play. 1-4. Who else can you say that about?