• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nos' 7th Annual NFL Mock Draft : CHAT

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...normally we'd have an early brunch/lunch meal here at the house and over to my brother n law about 5.

We're having crazy stormy weather forecasted down here as well...so..I bumped up the meal here a day early since I was cooking the main courses outside.

It's Easter man...I didn't hold back...Reverse seared butcher cut ribeyes, and grilled lobster tails butterflied...plated with some fresh green beans and rice pilaf...a couple of cold Sierra Nevade Pale Ale

View attachment 238627 View attachment 238628 View attachment 238629

Let it rain...I got steak and eggs for breakfast and maybe some steak fajitas later.

damn that looks good

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So with 3 full rounds down who is your favorite pick from each round (cannot be your own)

1st round--I'll go Jedrick Wills to the Jets
Gives them a huge piece of the puzzle in protecting their biggest investment with Sam Darnold. Plus to me he is the best tackle in this draft so getting him at 11 is great value.

2nd round--Lucas Niang to Miami. If he didn't get hurt he probably would have been a top-15 pick in this draft. Also huge to get him as the blind side protector of Tua.

3rd round--Tyler Biadasz to the Cowboys. He had a down year, but very solid player and a nice replacement for them.
1st round - Wills OT to the Jets
Wills is #3 overall on my big board behind the two obvious people. Getting him at #11 with high positional value and need make him a pretty obvious win.

2nd round - Grant Delpit S to the Browns. Lots of good picks in rd2 but nothing I'm really super pumped about. Delpit's peak college film is clearly rd1 stuff so if he gets back to that form then he is probably a pro bowl level player.

3rd round - Eason QB to the Colts. High positional value and a great fit to the Colts who probably should be drafting a QB mid round. Eason seems like a guy that needs to earn his way up, too, and the sky is the limit with his upside.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...normally we'd have an early brunch/lunch meal here at the house and over to my brother n law about 5.

We're having crazy stormy weather forecasted down here as well...so..I bumped up the meal here a day early since I was cooking the main courses outside.

It's Easter man...I didn't hold back...Reverse seared butcher cut ribeyes, and grilled lobster tails butterflied...plated with some fresh green beans and rice pilaf...a couple of cold Sierra Nevade Pale Ale

View attachment 238627 View attachment 238628 View attachment 238629

Let it rain...I got steak and eggs for breakfast and maybe some steak fajitas later.
fetchimage

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick is in for Seattle, next is Baltimore

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66