• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nos' 7th Annual NFL Mock Draft : CHAT

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 128,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was interested in Bartch

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was interested in Bartch

Good, sometimes I don't know what to think of my picks - so it's nice to know someone else liked him.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good, sometimes I don't know what to think of my picks

source.gif

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 128,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good, sometimes I don't know what to think of my picks - so it's nice to know someone else liked him.
He's moldable and has some yood athelticism. Unfortunately he has short arms and may move inside.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on fellas, we can't continue having these 2 hour picks! If you might be away, leave a list with someone!!

A very few of us might be working from home and less might be going to a workplace. I've been doing these drafts since 1985 and not doing them in a Draft Room is difficult. Doing 32 teams online with a two hour time limit is excruciating. Nos has asked that we leave a list with someone. Might I suggest that each of us leave a small list with the owner picking right behind you.

If my wife sends me to Vermont to get some maple syrup, it will take me at least 3 hours. I'll leave a list with Nos or I'll leave it with the LA Rams who are picking behind me. That puts the responsibility on the Rams to s=tarting looking at who they'll be selecting and more than likely, they will be ready when my pick is up and will make mine and theirs together.

If you're at home, it shouldn't take you two hours when you're on the clock. If you don't have a priority list handwritten somewhere near where you're sitting or lying, you really need to make one.

Hey Nos, if two hours doesn't move it along, cut it back to 1 hour and if we get skipped after being texted twice, so be it. Really don't need to drag this out into the middle of next week. With 13 hours of available time today and tomorrow we should easily be into Round 6 or 7 or done. It's Easter and no one is going to church for two hours plus breakfast socials.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's moldable and has some yood athelticism. Unfortunately he has short arms and may move inside.

Yeah, I watched some film on him, and looked through his bio, as well as compared scouting notes from various sites. Seems like the exact type of player Pete likes.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A very few of us might be working from home and less might be going to a workplace. I've been doing these drafts since 1985 and not doing them in a Draft Room is difficult. Doing 32 teams online with a two hour time limit is excruciating. Nos has asked that we leave a list with someone. Might I suggest that each of us leave a small list with the owner picking right behind you.

If my wife sends me to Vermont to get some maple syrup, it will take me at least 3 hours. I'll leave a list with Nos or I'll leave it with the LA Rams who are picking behind me. That puts the responsibility on the Rams to s=tarting looking at who they'll be selecting and more than likely, they will be ready when my pick is up and will make mine and theirs together.

If you're at home, it shouldn't take you two hours when you're on the clock. If you don't have a priority list handwritten somewhere near where you're sitting or lying, you really need to make one.

Hey Nos, if two hours doesn't move it along, cut it back to 1 hour and if we get skipped after being texted twice, so be it. Really don't need to drag this out into the middle of next week. With 13 hours of available time today and tomorrow we should easily be into Round 6 or 7 or done. It's Easter and no one is going to church for two hours plus breakfast socials.
When you go to maple syrup land, bring yer phone.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

13 days is what I hope for every year. We certainly don't need to be in a hurry, this is suppose to be fun not a punishment. As long as we stay around 20 a day i'm happy.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text @SJ76 (L.A. Rams)

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went LB who’s next

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got the Bengals their franchise QB, a good value OT to protect him, and now his TE to help him... The Bengals can't screw this up this year, can they? As a bonus I even got them one of the best pass rushers in this draft in Round 3.

Bengals???? Come on now!!!