• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nos' 6th Annual NFL Mock Draft : CHAT

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can blame AZ...we had Miles Sanders, and Mike Weber as our top two guys on the board...AZ started off the round taking Sanders...soooo...we took Weber.

Excuses excuses.....…….:bullshit:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good pick. If I hadn't already taken a TE I was going to take him.

Thanks. How have you been man? Hadn't seen you in a while...Still coaching golf?

We don't need him to start right away with Vance McD holding the TE1 job, but a guy that can get down the seam and lock up the TE2 job was needed.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. How have you been man? Hadn't seen you in a while...Still coaching golf?

We don't need him to start right away with Vance McD holding the TE1 job, but a guy that can get down the seam and lock up the TE2 job was needed.

Kinda what I am looking for with the Browns. They have Njoku but would love a suitable backup

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've been good. Yeah haven't been around the board as much. I've been writing for 24/7 Sports for the last year and a half now and co-running a sports podcast. That seems to take up a decent chunk of time. We actually just this week had Dalton Risner on to talk with us. Really cool kid.

As for golf I'm not coaching this year. The school didn't have enough kids go out to need an extra coach so I'm just coaching soccer right now. I am starting to get quite a few rounds of golf in though as bought a new set of irons this year and want to get some good use out of them.

How is life your way?

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Mookie

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been good. Yeah haven't been around the board as much. I've been writing for 24/7 Sports for the last year and a half now and co-running a sports podcast. That seems to take up a decent chunk of time. We actually just this week had Dalton Risner on to talk with us. Really cool kid.

As for golf I'm not coaching this year. The school didn't have enough kids go out to need an extra coach so I'm just coaching soccer right now. I am starting to get quite a few rounds of golf in though as bought a new set of irons this year and want to get some good use out of them.

How is life your way?

Good to hear. Sounds like fun.

Getting in more golf is always a good thing imo!

On this end...things are well, still teeing it up pretty much every Saturday.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How is life your way?

Good to hear. Sounds like fun.

Getting in more golf is always a good thing imo!

On this end...things are well, still teeing it up pretty much every Saturday.