• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nos' 6th Annual NFL Mock Draft : CHAT

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I don't know how everyone else does it, but I usually print off a list of 300 from a draft sight and I usually take that list where ever I go since I've started doing this.

Well this morning, I'm driving in to work and I realize I forgot the list at home. I panic cause I know I have few picks today.Well as the day progresses and my picks are getting closer and closer, I know I need my list, so I go outside the box, I text my oldest ( his school is a block from my house) I tell him to jam home and read my list to me over the phone. Of course mister straight arrow, ( dad I can't skip class) lectures me about what I'm asking him to do. So in the end the little rat bastard negotiated a pretty damn good deal, When he gets my truck in December, ( he 16 then) I also have to turn over my boat for him and his buddy to go fishing and duck hunting with......:L

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I don't know how everyone else does it, but I usually print off a list of 300 from a draft sight and I usually take that list where ever I go since I've started doing this.

Well this morning, I'm driving in to work and I realize I forgot the list at home. I panic cause I know I have few picks today.Well as the day progresses and my picks are getting closer and closer, I know I need my list, so I go outside the box, I text my oldest ( his school is a block from my house) I tell him to jam home and read my list to me over the phone. Of course mister straight arrow, ( dad I can't skip class) lectures me about what I'm asking him to do. So in the end the little rat bastard negotiated a pretty damn good deal, When he gets my truck in December, ( he 16 then) I also have to turn over my boat for him and his buddy to go fishing and duck hunting with......:L

You could have just looked up a simple prospect list by position like CBS or Walter to give you a good idea, since you most likely already know your team needs. I do keep a list, but it's like 4 positions and 4 players for each position at this point. Maybe you have thought this out better than I have lol.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Asians hunt?

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would have posted it sooner, but didn't even notice Wood picked a player, thought he was just commenting on a pick lol

I thought it was a comment as well, I sent the list after that post :L

Left a PM for @Nosferatu last night to take Webber,just to have it ripped right out from underneath me......Oh well,I did it to our Viking faithful friend with my first pick of the draft.........:dhd:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Left a PM for @Nosferatu last night to take Webber,just to have it ripped right out from underneath me......Oh well,I did it to our Viking faithful friend with my first pick of the draft.........:dhd:

I couldn't believe it when I seen the Steelers steal him right before you picked. Stop being mean to Vikings fans, we have enough to deal with!!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could have just looked up a simple prospect list by position like CBS or Walter to give you a good idea, since you most likely already know your team needs. I do keep a list, but it's like 4 positions and 4 players for each position at this point. Maybe you have thought this out better than I have lol.

No everyone has their own style/approach

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, talk about getting sniped....lost my top 3 picks in the last few selections.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Jackson is a really good value at this point, imo.
I traded out of round 3 because I only had 6 picks, Jackson was gonna be my pick if I kept the 3rd, so real happy he fell

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text the Giants

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad I don't bet real money on sports, I thought the Lightning were a lock to advance past Columbus and they got freakin' swept... crazy!!!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have had about 20 pages open on my phone since we started this thing. No actual list.

And at 38, my Dad has still never let me borrow a boat.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have had about 20 pages open on my phone since we started this thing. No actual list.

And at 38, my Dad has still never let me borrow a boat.

Aw it's only a little 12' alum boat, its not like Im giving him a G3 ( thinking about it I wouldn't let him borrow it either)

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can blame AZ...we had Miles Sanders, and Mike Weber as our top two guys on the board...AZ started off the round taking Sanders...soooo...we took Weber.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't believe it when I seen the Steelers steal him right before you picked. Stop being mean to Vikings fans, we have enough to deal with!!

That's what us Bear fans do best...……...