• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Norv, Rivers fighting for their lives.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a shitty game. Even with all this they could still come back.

If they lose tonight Norv is done and I honestly think they should trade Rivers.

The guy is finding new ways to lose every single possession.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I typed this, Rivers threw a pick.

:L

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ is the root of the problem. Fact.

He tried to act like he would fire Norv if he didn't produce and that would solve the problem but he doesn't realize we're not his puppets. He expects us to think he has things under control.

I firmly believe the head coach and the GM are handcuffed. AJ is personally responsible for what is going on and he needs to be canned.

I feel a much stronger resentment for AJ than I do Norv.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ is the root of the problem. Fact.

He tried to act like he would fire Norv if he didn't produce and that would solve the problem but he doesn't realize we're not his puppets. He expects us to think he has things under control.

I firmly believe the head coach and the GM are handcuffed. AJ is personally responsible for what is going on and he needs to be canned.

I feel a much stronger resentment for AJ than I do Norv.

I want a head coach who shows some emotion. I know Norv cares. I know he wants to win. The problem is whatever he's doing isn't working

As for AJ, Turner, Brees, Sproles & Jackson are gone & he got ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in return. He didn't replace them with good players either. There will be several coaching changes at the end of the year. It's going to be interesting to see what Dean Spanos decides to do. I don't have much faith that he will make the right decision. However, I was proven wrong by the John Butler hire. Hopefully someone with similar accumen can be brought in.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sproles and brees sting the most now. Jackson didn't want to be there and he is an absolute diva.

Seeing what brees has done makes me sick to my stomach. That could have been the chargers.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Rivers. I'm done with him. He clearly is trolling us. He fuckin hates san diego and he's showing it by consistently fucking up in the worst imaginable times.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sproles and brees sting the most now. Jackson didn't want to be there and he is an absolute diva.

Seeing what brees has done makes me sick to my stomach. That could have been the chargers.

The point is AJ got nothing in return for top tier talent & didn't replace that talent with players who were as good. In fact the Chargers WR corps SUCKS.

Mathews is a fumble waiting to happen.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Rivers. I'm done with him. He clearly is trolling us. He fuckin hates san diego and he's showing it by consistently fucking up in the worst imaginable times.

I realize the talent around him isn't as good as it once was, but for the past 26 games he's made far too many bad decisions with the football.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rivers' career passer rating of 95.5 is fifth-best all-time among NFL quarterbacks with at least 1,500 passing attempts, behind Aaron Rodgers, Tony Romo, Steve Young, and Tom Brady.

what chew talkin about Willis ??

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivers' career passer rating of 95.5 is fifth-best all-time among NFL quarterbacks with at least 1,500 passing attempts, behind Aaron Rodgers, Tony Romo, Steve Young, and Tom Brady.

what chew talkin about Willis ??

The fact that Tony Romo is second on that list is all I need to know. Neither Romo or Rivers are going to win a Super Bowl with their current teams.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when Norv was the coach of the Redskins. The situation with us was a little different than it is with you Bolt fans. He was coming over after his successful stint as OC with our hated rivals and, for the first couple of years, was given a pass considering our massive turnover of personnel from our Superbowl-caliber years from the late 80s/early 90s.

He was able to keep us hanging on for a while. He wasn't terrible. But as the years came and went, Redskin fans were itching for that year where we finally turned the corner. It never happened. He's a good guy.. a nice guy.. but it finally got to the point where he just wasn't the one who was gonna get us over the hump. While ownership (Snyder) was part of the problem, Norv didn't get off scott-free. I feel sorry for Charger fans because what I see from you sounds so familiar. You've been right there in the discussion for AFC contenders year-in year-out, but don't have a lot to show for it. It's frustrating. I know.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry sir --- i can't google a reply to yourn plorst

:lol: was gonna say...

Rivers has done a lot of great things but he never wins when it really counts.

He's just not a clutch quarterback. Rattled too easy and I think right now he is in a permanent state of being rattled. Some of the decisions he makes... They make you want to pull your hair out.

It wouldn't be so frustrating if he wasn't so ridiculously talented.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's just not a clutch quarterback. Rattled too easy and I think right now he is in a permanent state of being rattled. Some of the decisions he makes... They make you want to pull your hair out.

sounds quite a bit like another QB ---in the coolege werld

lol !!

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This team couldn't win in Cincy last year when they had too. They lost to a shitty Browns team in Cleveland a few weeks ago.

Management, coaches & especially players need to be held accountable. These guys go into practice everyday & they might get yelled at, they might be told what they did wrong & what they need to do to improve, but at the end of the day they leave the facility & say "Hey man lets go to the BEACH!!"

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take this shit to the NFL board....

Brasky

Hoopla Cash