• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Northern Rockies wolf infestation problem

Neb4life

Eat more BEEF !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,263.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
READ previous post...

In Texas we call folks like you piss ignorant. I have forgot more shit since breakfast they you have ever known in your sorry ass life.

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the feedlots in Canada are being over run by wolves...you can't teach stupid better.

Word of the day for you to research...get back to me when you better understand it's meaning. Wildlife experts already do, thank gawd.

"CULLING"

what you wrote amounts to zero .... maybe less. I didn't realize you're an anti hunter but based on your drivel on the politics page I should have guessed. Word for the day is education , get one before you make a bigger fool of yourself. I stated my case clearly and factually. You've come back with nothing , as usual.

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Texas we call folks like you piss ignorant. I have forgot more shit since breakfast they you have ever known in your sorry ass life.

he runs into this everywhere he goes on this site. He's a bleeding heart Lib and like the rest he has nothing but insults and BS to try to support the views he can't explain or defend.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Here's 2 posters who are "obviously" BUTTHURT. One talking about his morning shit and the other lost in transition in upstate New York about an issue out in the northwest of the USA.

LMFAO@them.

Neb4life

Eat more BEEF !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,263.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he runs into this everywhere he goes on this site. He's a bleeding heart Lib and like the rest he has nothing but insults and BS to try to support the views he can't explain or defend.

Well that explains it. Dang I hate I wasted any time on him.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had heard rumors about the Nebraska game and parks releasing mountain lions...they are certainly turning up all over the place here. They recently started allowing hunting of a few a year, as well as any that threaten people or livestock. Naturally, a dumbass state senator (from North Omaha, about as far from any sort of natural habitat as you can get) wasted a whole legislative session trying to protect the fucking mountain lions :L

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Nebraskan farmers for the most part, they have their shit together, unlike Neb4life this morning. The ONE State standing up for their land rights against TransCanada, keep up the good work down there on that one issue.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Nebraskan farmers for the most part, they have their shit together, unlike Neb4life this morning. The ONE State standing up for their land rights against TransCanada, keep up the good work down there on that one issue.

:L Nebraska farmers do the same stuff you were bitching at him about earlier. How are land rights so different than property rights? It's bad for a company to lay a pipeline on someone's land and probably not cause any damage, yet wild animals killing off their livelihood is okay?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can hunt wolves up here in Montana, except near Jellystone and Glacier. They've lowered the regs as well...lower license fee and upped the bag too, 5 per person.

They are not too well-liked up here.

Except in yer resort-towns. Fucking Huppies.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L Nebraska farmers do the same stuff you were bitching at him about earlier. How are land rights so different than property rights? It's bad for a company to lay a pipeline on someone's land and probably not cause any damage, yet wild animals killing off their livelihood is okay?

I think their "stuck" on this bolded statement of yours...no ones exactly sure about anything that is told by an aggressive Corp.

As for the "wild animals" issue...IF Corps are people, then surly animals have "souls" as well and should be afforded the "right to roam freely" in their natural habitat as people are allowed to, no? Sounds like a "taxation credit" issue to me.

I was called a "bleeding liberal" by LR, but I say a new "hunting resource" could come out of protection now, controlled hunting later, no? How's that being a "liberal"?:whistle:

I said "balance" and I'm sticking with my view here.