• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nolan Released

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea:
Just a hour after the game Van released Buster. Is this the end for him, or do u think he might get a call from another team?

:noidea:

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Elaine vagnault was already talking about cutting him before the sharks game. He was playing with a groin injury as well. His mind and hands are still there but the bosy might be done.

His only hope is to hook up with a ahl team other then that he is done

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rome, Pinizzotto hurt in loss to Sharks - NHL - Yahoo! Sports

This is what you get trying to go up against the Douggernaut.
"Pinizzotto, who played all five of his seasons in the minors, was hurt (dislocated shoulder) after a first-period collision with big San Jose defenseman Douglas Murray."

Niko!
"The Canucks also released former NHL forward Niko Dimitrakos from a professional tryout contract..."

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So does this finally mean the end of seeing some of you call for Cheech and Nolan to signed? I hope so...

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still like Nolan and think that he can score 10-15+ goals for someone (an average-to-good team, not a bottom feeder team with a bunch of nobodies) for minimum wage out there...

But yeah, I gave up on voicing my displeasure that he wasn't given a chance on the Sharks.. He would have been a fantastic choice last year or the year before, etc.