• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NODL

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm a civil 3 years removed so i dont necessarily have anything for you. BUT i know that dupont has been on a hiring spree lately for contractors. they bring you on for $19 an hour (i know that is low) but if you prove yourself they usually let you stick around after the project they hire you for as an actual dupont employee (which makes double of the stated hourly, no joke). my buddy is a mechanical for them, makes bank and his own hours, im thinking about changing my concentration ha.

hah i actually just applied to them about 2 weeks ago.. no dice unfortunately.. got a couple interviews in the books and waiting to hear more.. and i have 1 more interview lined up, and a couple more potentials for next week (week of the 21st).. so we'll see how it goes

thanks for the suggestion though.. and keep your ears open :)

h X c Chris

foul-mouthed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Giving up 2 roster players for 1? Get the hell out of here. Rental players arent worth more than a second round pick.

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Giving up 2 roster players for 1? Get the hell out of here. Rental players arent worth more than a second round pick.

whens the last time we won a cup...i will eat live chickens and sell my family for a cup so what ever it takes brother.......rent a player buy a player...whatever i want a cup i want a cup lol

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whens the last time we won a cup...i will eat live chickens and sell my family for a cup so what ever it takes brother.......rent a player buy a player...whatever i want a cup i want a cup lol

Down boy!;)

h X c Chris

foul-mouthed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Ok i'll make a deal, we win a Cup...I get whats in your avatar.