• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NODL

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Flyers- 3 seasons 3 playoff runs

and of that what did he do,what was his ice time.......

i rather see testies that is able to put the puck in the net...we already know powe can't score for shit....bag the fucker

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone realize the ice time that Powe and Betts relieve the top 9 forwards from during the PK. Not many teams have that type of depth that can rely on two 4th line players to kill penalties every night the way they do.

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i rather see testies that is able to put the puck in the net...we already know powe can't score for shit....bag the fucker

Cant have 20+ scorers on every line, just not possible. Flyers 4th line is sent on the ice to provide momentum. Throw a few hits, let the others rest, Dont allow a goal and occasionally chip in on the scoreboard.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

he's not really supposed to score more than he does, i mean come on man we can't have 4 scoring lines. he does what he does, i'm ok if they move him, i'm ok if they don't.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt say we would be relying on Testy if he replaced a Nodl or Powe just like we dont rely on them

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
what does peter know lol......let me repeat my opionion lol..i said those two are expendable if we were to land a cole or such a player with that caliper......i rather see them go then a jvr carbomb shelly zherdez etc.......all 4th liners are for a spark.........

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
and who says we can't have a scorer on the 4th line i am greedy..he wouldn't want more lol who says you cant have 4 possiable 20 game winners in a starting rotation..thats right phillies just did lol get it you cant have enough

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
and who says we can't have a scorer on the 4th line i am greedy..he wouldn't want more lol who says you cant have 4 possiable 20 game winners in a starting rotation..thats right phillies just did lol get it you cant have enough

totally different sport and a sport with no salary cap haha

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
unloading two for one...and bringing up a player that could be a 30 goal scorer..for nothing is a nice price to pay

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Powe

Phantoms- 3 seasons 1 playoff run

I wouldnt say Veteran, but he has experience that most "veterans" dont in the playoffs

Last night the had a segment title "Powe, more valuable than you think". Unfortunately I went to bed and did not see it. Powe is a 4th line, PK guy. He is an energy guy that can and will hit just about anyone. This year he, like Hartnell, has cut down on his stupid penalties. He and Nodl both play a little more than 13 minutes. I was suprised to see that he is a +/- -1. I see him as inmportant come playoff time. I think he is a 4th line match better than Nodl. If Nodl would start scoring again we would not need any moves.

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just have 2 different views ha. I just refuse to move Powe. I think he is a solid player and provides the small things that get over looked by many

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night the had a segment title "Powe, more valuable than you think". Unfortunately I went to bed and did not see it. Powe is a 4th line, PK guy. He is an energy guy that can and will hit just about anyone. This year he, like Hartnell, has cut down on his stupid penalties. He and Nodl both play a little more than 13 minutes. I was suprised to see that he is a +/- -1. I see him as inmportant come playoff time. I think he is a 4th line match better than Nodl. If Nodl would start scoring again we would not need any moves.

Agree 100%. That +/- stat is very surprising to me. When a bulk of your minutes are on the PK and the 4th line isnt scoring. I guess its understandable

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
i know whats best for our team lol.......i will take my testies some wheres else lol

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah im not a big fan or hater of nodl, i think we expect too much out of him.

awaz when do you graduate and what area are you looking to work in?

graduating in may.. looking for a job in mechanical engineering.. got one? :)

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you guys really want to take a veteran off this roster in favor of an un-proven player like Testy 6 weeks before a Cup run? True, the Flyers have 3 or 4 non superstars, but absent a Cole coming here, I am good with that.

I'd rather him get experience in the 6 weeks before a Cup run than during the Cup run when he plays in place of Shelley and/or Carcillo.

I do not want to rely on Testwuide. I have not seen him play but Powe is not going anywhere. I personally think that he is very important to this team. The only players on the roster that would be moved would be Carcillo, Nodl and maybe Zherdev. Any trade the Flyers make will involve Phantoms to a team trying to rebuild.

Unless Richards, Carter, Giroux, Briere, Hartnell, Leino, and van Riemsdyk all get AIDs in the next 2 months, we're not relying on Testwuide for anything more than we do from Betts.

Does anyone realize the ice time that Powe and Betts relieve the top 9 forwards from during the PK. Not many teams have that type of depth that can rely on two 4th line players to kill penalties every night the way they do.

Testwuide and Holmstrom are both ace penalty killers. Those 2 rookies, with absolutely no professional experience of any kind, were the #1 PK unit for the entire preseason.

Cant have 20+ scorers on every line, just not possible.

he's not really supposed to score more than he does, i mean come on man we can't have 4 scoring lines.

Of course you can't have 3 20+ goal scorers on the ice at all times. Two reasons.

1.) Shelley
2.) I only see Leino as a 15-18 goal scorer.

Other than that, sure you can.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
graduating in may.. looking for a job in mechanical engineering.. got one? :)

i'm a civil 3 years removed so i dont necessarily have anything for you. BUT i know that dupont has been on a hiring spree lately for contractors. they bring you on for $19 an hour (i know that is low) but if you prove yourself they usually let you stick around after the project they hire you for as an actual dupont employee (which makes double of the stated hourly, no joke). my buddy is a mechanical for them, makes bank and his own hours, im thinking about changing my concentration ha.