• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No wonder Arian Foster's back is tweaked

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guys i think you are missing the point here. JDM is not defending foster's actions, i don't think anyone would. He is simply saying this dumb broad doesn't deserve to make a fortune off it.

Child support is based upon what the father makes.

He should have been smarter about:

1) NOT cheating on his wife

2) Wearing a condom

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2) Wearing a condom

Again, im not saying anything about him. we are talking about her. he is an idiot. this was stupid on his part. she doesn't deserve to be massively rewarded because of it. we all know almost all the money she receives will go to her luxury items, not the baby.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I guarantee you this girl got pregnant on purpose, and she did it to make money. Fuck her.

The system is rigged to fuck over the guy.

Wait whaaaaaat???? Fuck over the guy??? She didn't r*pe him. It's not like she agreed to marry him & then left with his child in the womb. They both equally made this screwed up, trashy bed & they both have to sleep in it.

You say some of the weirdest things JDM.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foster is a dumbass. He knew the score going in, that the system is biased and setup to reward women like this. Yet, he still was so dumb that he didn't use protection. No sympathy.

As for the gutter sloot who is trying to profit off of being pressured to get an abortion that she didn't have, she gets an A for effort. Hopefully for her sake, Foster doesn't have Rae Carruth's connections.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, im not saying anything about him. we are talking about her. he is an idiot. this was stupid on his part. she doesn't deserve to be massively rewarded because of it. we all know almost all the money she receives will go to her luxury items, not the baby.

The system is broken, but it's been broken for a long time. It didn't just break and catch him off guard, he knew the risks of banging this chick.

Things like "fairness" and "deserves" are sort of childish concepts. There are lines drawn whether you like them or not. We can be proactive and try to change the system, but I have no sympathy for people paying the price of getting caught up in the current system, especially when they shouldn't surprised because they were asking for trouble for an extended period of time.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have no sympathy for him. i think its dumb she gets rewarded. that is my only point.

if all the money he paid was actually going to the kid i would love it. but like i said we all know that the kid will see less than 10% of it.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait whaaaaaat???? Fuck over the guy??? She didn't r*pe him. It's not like she agreed to marry him & then left with his child in the womb. They both equally made this screwed up, trashy bed & they both have to sleep in it.

You say some of the weirdest things JDM.

Yes, fuck over the guy.

The guy can't say he wants her to keep it if she doesn't.

The guy can't tell her he doesn't want it if she does.

The guy has almost zero shot of gaining custody, in some cases even if the mother is an addict.

The woman is making money, 95% of which will be spent on herself, that comes out of his paycheck.

That's not exactly balanced.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2) Wearing a condom

Untrue but close, it is typically based on the Non Custodial Parents ( NCP ) Ability to earn.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom Line: Foster is not the victim here and he needs to pay.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Yes, fuck over the guy.

The guy can't say he wants her to keep it if she doesn't.

The guy can't tell her he doesn't want it if she does.

The guy has almost zero shot of gaining custody, in some cases even if the mother is an addict.

The woman is making money, 95% of which will be spent on herself, that comes out of his paycheck.

That's not exactly balanced.

Ok I see what you're getting at. You're right about the system. I remember a story about how Matt LeBlanc had to pay $15,000 a month in child support. It doesn't take $15,000 a month to support a friggn' child! It's just sneaky liberal judges & their wealth distribution; it has nothing to do with supporting a child.

I thought you were insinuating that Foster was being fucked over in this situation. He's getting exactly what he deserved. He knocked up some weekend pussy & this is what happens. Especially when you're rich.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
She doesn't deserve a single dime.

You're right. She doesn't.

As long as he takes half custody of the kid. If he refuses to be a man & acts like a scum bag douche by refusing to take custody (like it sounds like he's going to) then he should pay child support. But it should be CHILD support. Not ho support. Anything more than rent, food, utilities & clothes is bull shit.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is all assuming it's his kid, which we don't know. I highly doubt this woman was monogamous on her end.

If he refuses custody I agree, but if she fights for and wins it, then let her take care of it. It is absurd how often a father can be completely denied custody then forced to pay every expense that kid ever has, and then some.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is how the law looks at it...and might I add, rightfully so.

Child support is about taking care of the child and that includes more than just food.

In this case the man makes 5M a year. The judge is going to award her enough money for her to live in a upscale house in an upscale neighborhood because that's what's best for the child. It's also going to be enough money to pay for private schools, etc.

Child support can be up to 30% of what the person paying for it can make. It depends upon how much you make and what your expenses are.

He's making 5M a year?

Yeah...she's going to be getting a few hundred grand a year, easy.

As well she should.

HE'S a professional football player and ALL his children deserve the same home and life - regardless of who the mother is.

Don't blame her, blame him. If he was to stupid to use a condom it's on him. He knows how it works. He had to know there were women out there looking to get pregnant to get an easy pay day - and he STILL didn't use protection.

She's going to get BANK - and she should.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He deserves to pay for being stupid, but she should be required to keep receipts for every penny of the money, showing it was spent on/for the child. I could understand a nice house and car, but she should not be allowed to spend the money on herself.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He deserves to pay for being stupid, but she should be required to keep receipts for every penny of the money, showing it was spent on/for the child. I could understand a nice house and car, but she should not be allowed to spend the money on herself.

I agree. We need to make sure that the child IS being taken care of and he has that right. He can call child welfare and protective services at any time if he feels his child isn't being taken care of.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Child support is about taking care of the child and that includes more than just food.

In this case the man makes 5M a year. The judge is going to award her enough money for her to live in a upscale house in an upscale neighborhood because that's what's best for the child. It's also going to be enough money to pay for private schools, etc.

Child support can be up to 30% of what the person paying for it can make. It depends upon how much you make and what your expenses are.

He's making 5M a year?

As well she should.

HE'S a professional football player and ALL his children deserve the same home and life - regardless of who the mother is.

Don't blame her, blame him. If he was to stupid to use a condom it's on him. He knows how it works. He had to know there were women out there looking to get pregnant to get an easy pay day - and he STILL didn't use protection.

She is not worthy of a single penny to spend on herself. Period.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not like there aren't enough women who've been 'groupies' and got pregnant (and in a sense won the cash lottery) and stupid millionaire jocks who cant keep their tally-whackers zipped or wont put on a condom to populate a small city. Stupid, stupid, stupid...

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

He's making 5M a year?

As well she should.

People who think like this are a blight on society. It's "best" for the child that her prostitute mother gets to sit on her ass in an upscale house for doing nothing but catch some semen? Bull shit. What's best for the child is that he or she gets food, shelter, warmth and clothes. Period. Want more? Earn it. Or he / she could grow up learning that you get by in life by being a parasite. That's a great lesson.

The "best" for the child argument is an outright lie. It has nothing to do with what's best for a kid; it's wealth redistribution. It's making sure this ho gets pampered until her baby dollar sign hits 18. Should he have to pay for private schools? Sure. But so should she. She should have to pay for half of it. That's her responsibility. And the money from dad should go directly to the school not to some trick who's just going to blow it on herself anyway.

But what will likely happen in reality is that this kid will grow up learning nothing but how to put his / her hand out (mostly to dad) and become yet another blight on society.

Last edited by a moderator: