• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No upgrade at WR

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this because it tells me they like Butler

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
LOL. We are worried about a receiver? We have a 36 year old injury prone quarterback coming back next year from two back and two shoulder surgeries in last 6 years. His backups include a rookie drafted in the 4th round uncomfortable in the pocket, a kid from Boise who might not make the practice squad of most NFL teams and another young kid in the same boat. The biggest mistake in this draft and the last few years has not been addressing the most significant position on a football team.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. We are worried about a receiver? We have a 36 year old injury prone quarterback coming back next year from two back and two shoulder surgeries in last 6 years. His backups include a rookie drafted in the 4th round uncomfortable in the pocket, a kid from Boise who might not make the practice squad of most NFL teams and another young kid in the same boat. The biggest mistake in this draft and the last few years has not been addressing the most significant position on a football team.
Can't someone have a concern about our backup QB and yet also want to talk about something else?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would you have done to fix the QB position?

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think, in time, given proper time to develop behind Romo, that Prescott will be just fine. He is the guy I wanted after Lynch (considering the top 2 QBs were not available). I thought we would have taken him in the 3rd, pretty happy we were able to pick him up so late.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think, in time, given proper time to develop behind Romo, that Prescott will be just fine. He is the guy I wanted after Lynch (considering the top 2 QBs were not available). I thought we would have taken him in the 3rd, pretty happy we were able to pick him up so late.
I'm torn on what I think he will be, but I love the pick. I think if we took him in the 3rd I would be a little concerned, but where we got him I think it's a great pick. Want to see how accurate he is in our offense and after working with our coaches. One of the guys I am most excited to see in the preseason.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm torn on what I think he will be, but I love the pick. I think if we took him in the 3rd I would be a little concerned, but where we got him I think it's a great pick. Want to see how accurate he is in our offense and after working with our coaches. One of the guys I am most excited to see in the preseason.

I think to a certain extent accuracy can be coached up. Romo in his first 3-4 years was not nearly as accurate a passer as he is these past few years. The improvement was realized under this coaching staff, so that gives me faith that it is possible with this current cast of coaches. Prescott seems like the kind of guy that wants to get better.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that clown makes the final 53 again this season he's got some dirt on someone important.
I think Street is cut. Don't mind nothing year one, but what worries me is we didn't see improvement year two.

A healthy Dez, Williams, Beasley, Butler and Lucky for specialty plays isn't too bad. With a healthy Romo, Dez and a good run game I think our receivers actually could be a strength. Looks like an open competition for the #2 spot, but should be plays for all.

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was one of the worst WR classes. That probably had something to do with us not drafting a wr.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that clown makes the final 53 again this season he's got some dirt on someone important.
I would prefer to see butler take all of streets snaps. street sux

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, assuming nobody in house can step up I am not opposed to bringing in a vet that gets cut in the next few months. Dez is still the guy, Beasley does what he does, Witten is still our checkdown guy and our running backs will get plenty of work. All we need our "no. 2" wideout to do is not drop passes that are thrown their way. They don't need to be spectacular, just a dependable vet to plug in as our 4th/5th option.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, assuming nobody in house can step up I am not opposed to bringing in a vet that gets cut in the next few months. Dez is still the guy, Beasley does what he does, Witten is still our checkdown guy and our running backs will get plenty of work. All we need our "no. 2" wideout to do is not drop passes that are thrown their way. They don't need to be spectacular, just a dependable vet to plug in as our 4th/5th option.

Good hands and good routes...that's all we need. Doesn't ahve to be a speedster or able to jump out of the building. If he can get exactly where he needs to be and get his hands on the ball, that's exactly what we need.

There will be a veteran available before the season that fits that bill.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good hands and good routes...that's all we need. Doesn't ahve to be a speedster or able to jump out of the building. If he can get exactly where he needs to be and get his hands on the ball, that's exactly what we need.

There will be a veteran available before the season that fits that bill.
So you want Boldin?