• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No random weed tests for ‘20’21

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Robert Parish be coming out of retirement?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I guess I literally have to spell it out for you, 2 aspects of an athlete. Physical and mental. Weed does not enhance the physical appearance of an athlete , but it does enhance the mental , if they feel that they cannot perform to the best of their abilities do to pressures of game . If you agree press 1 . If not go blank yourself!

lol

Wow, you've gone from a stupid take to an incredibly stupid one. Congrats.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I guess I literally have to spell it out for you, 2 aspects of an athlete. Physical and mental. Weed does not enhance the physical appearance of an athlete , but it does enhance the mental , if they feel that they cannot perform to the best of their abilities do to pressures of game . If you agree press 1 . If not go blank yourself!

No, it doesn’t.

Nobody agrees with you. Because for every possible advantage there are multiple disadvantages for athletes that smoke a lot of weed. It doesn’t help aside from perhaps small occasional doses used for pain relief.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why did half the site change their username in like the past week? I can’t tell who anyone is anymore. Who did OP used to be?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it doesn’t.

Nobody agrees with you. Because for every possible advantage there are multiple disadvantages for athletes that smoke a lot of weed. It doesn’t help aside from perhaps small occasional doses used for pain relief.
I could care less if anyone agrees with me. This isn’t a popularity contest as you see it.
A very insecure response on your behalf.

and stop trying so hard to be ignorantly stubborn. I never said players smoke a lot of weed. Clearly, they know their limitations.

As I see it, you clearly are textbook smart , stat geek, who has absolutely no common sense.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why did half the site change their username in like the past week? I can’t tell who anyone is anymore. Who did OP used to be?

no doubt the usual suspects who are always on the attack have multiple SNs, there is only 1 pastafazul!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could care less if anyone agrees with me. This isn’t a popularity contest as you see it.
A very insecure response on your behalf.

and stop trying so hard to be ignorantly stubborn. I never said players smoke a lot of weed. Clearly, they know their limitations.

As I see it, you clearly are textbook smart , stat geek, who has absolutely no common sense.

You are too much.

And you are wrong, per usual.