• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No Playoffs And A Shitty Team Name Coming

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@skinsdad62, you need to stop with the 500. BS. You are a smart guy and I'm sure you understand context.

The Texans are gonna be a dumpster fire this year in large part because Watson is not there. Didn't he have the Kansas City down big in a divisional game just two years ago.

Texans probably pick 1st or 2nd this year if he doesn't play.

If you don't want him or don't want to risk the picks, I get it. Using his W/L as some sort of proof that he's not one of the best 5 or 6 QB in the league is a little disingenuous imo.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You like him? I don't know much about him besides the usual YouTube highlights.
Malik baby
I've been studying this guy Willis for some time now and couldn't exactly figure out who his NFL comparison is, that is until about a week to 10 days ago. Now it's possible that this style of play fits the NFL of today, but the comparison is really close. #1 is 5' 11" 220lbs the other #2 is 6' 1" 225. They have similar styles and # 2 is far more accurate and has greater touch. I'm not sure which has the stronger arm because both could throw it as far as needed. Who is this guy that compares well to Malik Willis? Well, he's none other than our own Brian Mitchell QB, University of Southwestern Louisiana (now the University of Louisiana at Lafayette)

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@skinsdad62, you need to stop with the 500. BS. You are a smart guy and I'm sure you understand context.

The Texans are gonna be a dumpster fire this year in large part because Watson is not there. Didn't he have the Kansas City down big in a divisional game just two years ago.

Texans probably pick 1st or 2nd this year if he doesn't play.

If you don't want him or don't want to risk the picks, I get it. Using his W/L as some sort of proof that he's not one of the best 5 or 6 QB in the league is a little disingenuous imo.
And we aren’t a dumpster fire ? How many times are won/ loss records are used to indict KC ? Fitz ?
You can’t say he raises the level of play for those around him and then dismiss 4 - 12 As being disingenuous
Maybe not you personally but geez KC’s numbers are on par with DW’s and yet KC is a stiff
The real truth is teams win games not solely Qbs but no one wants to hear that when the standard is applied to a KC
Is Fitz really at fault for his career record when he had been on dumpster fire teams ? Archie Manning ? Sonny ?
Looking at this team we aren’t a qb away DW would trot out 5 wins this yr as well with this team and we see this by a weakened defense and a lack of weapons at Wr .

Falco had the bucs on the ropes last year but so what ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth is this team IS a dumpster fire . It is poorly lead , morally bankrupt, littered with prima donnas with a shitty owner and a half empty embarrassment of a stadium , with no name and soon to be no legacy hoping a Bush league name with XFL roots is the cure all for the endless parade of shitheads who have entered into this soon to be expansion team fiasco

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we aren’t a dumpster fire ? How many times are won/ loss records are used to indict KC ? Fitz ?
You can’t say he raises the level of play for those around him and then dismiss 4 - 12 As being disingenuous
Maybe not you personally but geez KC’s numbers are on par with DW’s and yet KC is a stiff
The real truth is teams win games not solely Qbs but no one wants to hear that when the standard is applied to a KC
Is Fitz really at fault for his career record when he had been on dumpster fire teams ? Archie Manning ? Sonny ?
Looking at this team we aren’t a qb away DW would trot out 5 wins this yr as well with this team and we see this by a weakened defense and a lack of weapons at Wr .

Falco had the bucs on the ropes last year but so what ?
I agree with some of that, but you cant argue that this is a passing league now and the teams that win consistently for the most part have the top tier QBs on their roster.

Look what Herbert has done for the Chargers. Look at the Bills with Allen. Mahomes, Brady, Rodgers, all have rings. Cousins is not a top tier QB. He's good but not top tier and he couldn't get us anywhere and he hasn't been able to get the Vikings anywhere.

The goal is to win the Super Bowl. Average QBs to above average QBs aren't doing that like they were in the 80s and 90s.

The game has evolved and so should our way of thinking. Watson has baggage, but we can win a Superbowl with Watson just like Pittsburgh won two bowls with Ben and all his REAL baggage.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My friend, who has finally given up on the Redskins, calls the WFT “The Dan Snyder Perpetual Sadness Machine.”

He stopped watching when they fucked over Cousins.

Now, after a particularly embarrassing loss like the one the team just suffered at the hands of the Jameis Winston led Saints (who had just lost to the sorry-ass Giants) he just texts the following, “the DSPSM rolls on. You ready to jump off yet?”

Not yet. But nothing surprises me with this nonsense anymore.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with some of that, but you cant argue that this is a passing league now and the teams that win consistently for the most part have the top tier QBs on their roster.

Look what Herbert has done for the Chargers. Look at the Bills with Allen. Mahomes, Brady, Rodgers, all have rings. Cousins is not a top tier QB. He's good but not top tier and he couldn't get us anywhere and he hasn't been able to get the Vikings anywhere.

The goal is to win the Super Bowl. Average QBs to above average QBs aren't doing that like they were in the 80s and 90s.

The game has evolved and so should our way of thinking. Watson has baggage, but we can win a Superbowl with Watson just like Pittsburgh won two bowls with Ben and all his REAL baggage.
Apparently other then Brady , superstars aren’t either
And if you look at it there are 2 Super Bowls other then Brady
And Foles wasn’t long ago
And today that baggage can cost you a year or more even jail .

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My friend, who has finally given up on the Redskins, calls the WFT “The Dan Snyder Perpetual Sadness Machine.”

He stopped watching when they fucked over Cousins.

Now, after a particularly embarrassing loss like the one the team just suffered at the hands of the Jameis Winston led Saints (who had just lost to the sorry-ass Giants) he just texts the following, “the DSPSM rolls on. You ready to jump off yet?”

Not yet. But nothing surprises me with this nonsense anymore.
This is why I love this board and it's members. You too @skinsdad62. Lol. The stadium is empty or filled with the other team's fans. The TV ratings are in the toilet, and this group argues, watches, goes to games and blogs about them all day. We are the diehards, the last of a dying breed. I respect that.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I love this board and it's members. You too @skinsdad62. Lol. The stadium is empty or filled with the other team's fans. The TV ratings are in the toilet, and this group argues, watches, goes to games and blogs about them all day. We are the diehards, the last of a dying breed. I respect that.
Me too buddy

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently other then Brady , superstars aren’t either
And if you look at it there are 2 Super Bowls other then Brady
And Foles wasn’t long ago
And today that baggage can cost you a year or more even jail .
Good point on Foles, but I'd rather take.the road most traveled than take a shot in the dark and try to win a SB with the Nick Foles ilk.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point on Foles, but I'd rather take.the road most traveled than take a shot in the dark and try to win a SB with the Nick Foles ilk.
DW will not win a super bowl with this team ever

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DW will not win a super bowl with this team ever
Well that begs the question if anyone can win a SB here. If that's the implication, fine. We have to at least come to the plate and take a swing. My point is we have to get an elite QB. That's the hard part.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington has never had an elite passer other than Baugh and Sonny, the league has drastically changed since either has played. Elite passers today win many games and could win a SB. The question is how does anyone know if this team can or won't win a SB with one when it's never been tried in the modern SB era?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't it funny that one or two people on here say the WTF couldn't win with Herbert but think they could with Watson. You can't fix ....

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwahahahaha! ‘Real men of genius... today we salute you Mr Washington Football Secondary Player’

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington has never had an elite passer other than Baugh and Sonny, the league has drastically changed since either has played. Elite passers today win many games and could win a SB. The question is how does anyone know if this team can or won't win a SB with one when it's never been tried in the modern SB era?
Hey Sty, I guess me and you are stupid. Trying to win with a top 5 qb? The nerve of us.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Sty, I guess me and you are stupid. Trying to win with a top 5 qb? The nerve of us.
Sorry kbso, I shouldn't have said that. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. DW is a good good QB, I actually support the idea that neither he nor Herbert would turn this team around. My opinion is and has been for a long time that no Snyder owned team is going to win. If Joe Gibbs couldn't win on a consistent busy then no one else is going to either. This team is playing a few french fries short of a full box.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry kbso, I shouldn't have said that. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. DW is a good good QB, I actually support the idea that neither he nor Herbert would turn this team around. My opinion is and has been for a long time that no Snyder owned team is going to win. If Joe Gibbs couldn't win on a consistent busy then no one else is going to either. This team is playing a few french fries short of a full box.
Appreciate that @Sportster 72