• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No Playoffs And A Shitty Team Name Coming

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that the team sucks is sad, the fact that the team fosters/ignores the sexual harassment, racism etc. is what makes it an embarrassment to be a fan of this team.
Perfectly stated

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Herbert is on his way to being one of the best
Agreed, it's likely that those two, whoever they were...were speaking in the moment when Herbert was announcing himself to the league, while Watson was already a top 3 QB, but this is the type of thing that you get from... (intentionally left blank)

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he a top 5 ? Brady , Rodgers , Wilson , Allen , mahomes Jackson Herbert Murray all are better qbs . DW is probably in the next group
There's one, maybe two, better than Watson on your list. IMHO there's MaHomes, Rogers??? maybe. but let's take a better look at this in which an objective ranking has him at #4. Your list looks just like the ones that currently omits him because of his situation. (Some lists him as 14th because of the situation and not because of his abilities)

QB Power Rankings 2020: Brady, Mahomes make final …

Last edited:

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we aren’t a dumpster fire ? How many times are won/ loss records are used to indict KC ? Fitz ?
You can’t say he raises the level of play for those around him and then dismiss 4 - 12 As being disingenuous
Maybe not you personally but geez KC’s numbers are on par with DW’s and yet KC is a stiff
The real truth is teams win games not solely Qbs but no one wants to hear that when the standard is applied to a KC
Is Fitz really at fault for his career record when he had been on dumpster fire teams ? Archie Manning ? Sonny ?
Looking at this team we aren’t a qb away DW would trot out 5 wins this yr as well with this team and we see this by a weakened defense and a lack of weapons at Wr .

Falco had the bucs on the ropes last year but so what ?
I was gonna let this ^^^^^ go ..............till I read that last line. What exactly is your definition of on the ropes? Did Heiney play a real nice game against the Pats? Sure. He even punched em in the mouth a couple times I'll say, but on the ropes? I'm not recalling that part.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stand by my list and will add dak to it . Top 3 qbs don’t go 4-12

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the likelihood of Watson landing here are about 1% on optics alone. Elite QBs don't usually become available. If you have one you have a chance almost every year.

So my point is the last two times the Skins were relevant or had a good season they had very good to elite QB play. RG3 2012/KC 2015

That's is not a coincidence.

So if not Watson, than someone on that level.

That said here is my list.

1. Mahomes
2. Rodgers
3. Brady
4. Wilson
5. Watson