• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No Meatchicken game thread

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UM survived a bad team. I would say your in the same boat as SC a lot that needs to be fixed imo

I'm not too worried. If Michigan wins out, they are in the playoffs...if they don't, well it is no different than just about every other season over the past 10-15 years. I'm leaning towards Michigan having a 9-10 win season now.

With Stanford going down, Colorado may be the only hope for the Pac 12 to have a playoff team right now. Although, I'm not sure the B10 will have someone in the playoffs either.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not too worried. If Michigan wins out, they are in the playoffs...if they don't, well it is no different than just about every other season over the past 10-15 years. I'm leaning towards Michigan having a 9-10 win season now.

With Stanford going down, Colorado may be the only hope for the Pac 12 to have a playoff team right now. Although, I'm not sure the B10 will have someone in the playoffs either.

Problem for UM even if they did win out (which after watching them twice on the road this year — I don’t see happening), but if they did — they lost to ND. If ND finishes with one loss — UM isn’t getting in over them.

Anyways — with how undisciplined UM is, I don’t see a scenario where they would win out.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:wave:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem for UM even if they did win out (which after watching them twice on the road this year — I don’t see happening), but if they did — they lost to ND. If ND finishes with one loss — UM isn’t getting in over them.

Anyways — with how undisciplined UM is, I don’t see a scenario where they would win out.
Michigan would have wins over Penn State, @Michigan State, Wisconsin and @ohio State plus whoever in the CCG. The resume would be more impressive for Michigan and the committee has shown they give zero fucks about head to head.

CorpRebel

Rock-n-Roll
Hoopla Cash
$ 650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UM came out unprepared and we are so undisciplined — We are 117th in penalties per game before this game. I’d guess we have at least 10 penalties for 100+ yards, so we should drop even further.

We are just not playing very good at all right now.

USC sez, "Hold My Beer!".

We're right behind you in the penalty department.

At Arizona, last night, SC had 18 penalties for 169 yds. :noidea:

Meanwhile...

:drink: