• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No Football 2020?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
500 people is a lot of people.. That will make contact with other people outside the 500 in that stadium.

500 people in a stadium that holds 100k isn’t that many people all things considered. Obviously social distancing will still need to take effect. But aside from the 22 on the field, most of that others that make up the 500 won’t be touching each other.

Obviously health is a the main factor. But if it is deemed ok and these athletes are ok and ok to play, this should be played.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's what I was thinking over the weekend. We have professional sports and amateur sports. The pro players can make up their mind as to whether or not they can play. I can certainly see the PGA coming back with no spectators at first. Not that many people close by.

MLB has a problem with the dugouts, when they're at bat, and even in the field, a lot of players in the dugout.

But in the final instance, all players can make their own decisions. Same with the teams.

Amateur sports, say college football, has a different problem. The schools are at risk for lawsuits. If you play without fans, why is it safe for the players. The players mostly come into contact with other players. Once a few cases break out, and it will, the university will be forced to consider the safety of their players, and their bankbook.

A perfect lawsuit is why was it unsafe for the fans to attend, but you let my son play surrounded by other players on every play?

This is why I'm very worried about college football 2020.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
500 people in a stadium that holds 100k isn’t that many people all things considered. Obviously social distancing will still need to take effect. But aside from the 22 on the field, most of that others that make up the 500 won’t be touching each other.

Obviously health is a the main factor. But if it is deemed ok and these athletes are ok and ok to play, this should be played.

Defensively, we don't really have to worry about that. We haven't been within 6 feet of a ballcarrier
in three years

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saw an article where a scientist is saying that concerts won't be back til the fall..of 2021 smh.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saw an article where a scientist is saying that concerts won't be back til the fall..of 2021 smh.

You know what really bothers me about you? You say some of the most outlandish shit and then turn around and say something that could have come straight from King Solomon. And all this is coming from a Texas fan. It's enough to make a Sooner bipolar.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what really bothers me about you? You say some of the most outlandish shit and then turn around and say something that could have come straight from King Solomon. And all this is coming from a Texas fan. It's enough to make a Sooner bipolar.
thought it was confirmed you goobers are schitzo.. u think i'm making up that article i read? U act like I don't want to see Texas go all joe exotic on you landthieves during your annual trip to civilization that you call Dallas this October.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thought it was confirmed you goobers are schitzo.. u think i'm making up that article i read? U act like I don't want to see Texas go all joe exotic on you landthieves during your annual trip to civilization that you call Dallas this October.

I wan't actually referring to any particular post. I was just talking about your posts in general. That's OK. I'll write it out in crayon for you next time. And I have a lot of UT grads who work in our organization. Some of them are half decent people. Can even read and write too.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wan't actually referring to any particular post. I was just talking about your posts in general. That's OK. I'll write it out in crayon for you next time. And I have a lot of UT grads who work in our organization. Some of them are half decent people. Can even read and write too.
I'm the ugly half I suppose..still not as ugly on the eyes as a Rattler however..#HookEm

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I had seen that story. Helluva thing if we don't have college football this year. Can you imagine having to refer to old evidence of Oklahoma's superiority over the Horns instead of using recent proof? It's enough to make a Sooner cry.
Atleast I have the 2005 MNC game which was really epic to rewatch on the LHN channel over and over..unfortunately for you landthieves you have that ugly game vs FSU in 2000 to look back on through Youtube.. #HookEm

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fowler saying a Febuary 2021 cfb season start is already being discussed by the schools.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missing a season may be good for current wannabe programs like Texas, Nebraska... to try and get their shit together and be relevant again.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's what I was thinking over the weekend. We have professional sports and amateur sports. The pro players can make up their mind as to whether or not they can play. I can certainly see the PGA coming back with no spectators at first. Not that many people close by.

MLB has a problem with the dugouts, when they're at bat, and even in the field, a lot of players in the dugout.

But in the final instance, all players can make their own decisions. Same with the teams.

Amateur sports, say college football, has a different problem. The schools are at risk for lawsuits. If you play without fans, why is it safe for the players. The players mostly come into contact with other players. Once a few cases break out, and it will, the university will be forced to consider the safety of their players, and their bankbook.

A perfect lawsuit is why was it unsafe for the fans to attend, but you let my son play surrounded by other players on every play?

This is why I'm very worried about college football 2020.
Something new crawling around the US courtroom.

THE VIRUS LAWYER!!!

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fowler saying a Febuary 2021 cfb season start is already being discussed by the schools.

Put it this way...The next college sport that will be played is Football.

I don't care what month or day or date...the next time a college athlete steps on a field it will be football.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just what we need. A new area for lawyers to litigate.
You know it's coming!!

"Your honor, the league didn't properly disinfect the seat so it owes my client........

one-million-dollars.jpg

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missing a season may be good for current wannabe programs like Texas, Nebraska... to try and get their shit together and be relevant again.
Oh please tell us more about your awesome mighty Donald duck program