• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niners won because

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the lack of mistakes. Every year we have had to deal with stupid mistakes by both the players and the coaches. The only 2 I saw were the running into the kicker on the first drive when it was not even close to being blocked and Whitner going for an INT instead of going at the receiver leading to the long TD.

Sure the niners could have been more aggressive in play calling on offense (mainly in the passing game). I expect that will come in time. Over all it was error free ball that won the game.

I hope to see the lack of errors against the Cowboys this week. If we do, the Niners will come away with another W. And I love watching the niners beat the cowboys. Well i love watching anyone beat the cowboys and the niners winning against anyone.

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree with your comments but error free or not, I just don't see the same philosophy of caution working against Dallas. If Smith and the offense can't execute, so be it but they have to open it up against Dallas IMO. I don't mind seeing the warts this week. We'll have to figure out what they can and can't do eventually.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the lack of mistakes. Every year we have had to deal with stupid mistakes by both the players and the coaches. The only 2 I saw were the running into the kicker on the first drive when it was not even close to being blocked and Whitner going for an INT instead of going at the receiver leading to the long TD.

Sure the niners could have been more aggressive in play calling on offense (mainly in the passing game). I expect that will come in time. Over all it was error free ball that won the game.

I hope to see the lack of errors against the Cowboys this week. If we do, the Niners will come away with another W. And I love watching the niners beat the cowboys. Well i love watching anyone beat the cowboys and the niners winning against anyone.

I hear ya. I couldn't bring myself to cheer to much initially on Ginn's kick return because I was expecting a flag announcement at any moment.

jingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I enjoy the discussion and everyone's take on what was good as well as what can be improved. But if at the end of the season the niners have won more than than they lost, I will be a happy man (next year I will expect more).

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with the offensive line it's gonna be tough to be aggressive passing the ball. i'd like to see some wildcat with kap to spice things up.