• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nick Young

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the bench he would suck with Lou. He cant be the focal point even on the bench. With the starters hes a catch and shoot guy and that he can do all day. Lets hope he keeps this up for some sucker to take him off of us. The team concept that Luke is selling and everyone is buying is helping everyone most especially Nick. I will give him this, hes trying on defense finally, god.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else a bit surprised how good he's been in Luke's system?

Not really. His talent has never been in question, it's always been his head. I figured if there was a coach in the NBA that could get through to him at all, it would be a young guy like Luke.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if you watched him when he was on the Wizards, but I saw a lot of them since they are in my cable market. He's still the same trash player he was then. Low IQ, reckless, and what talent he does have is outweighed by everything else. You're team is never winning much of anything if he's playing a big role. I'm not just saying that last bit either. It's been proven out. The dude has been on losing teams his entire career. That's not a coincidence. Like Inimical said, our best bet is some sucker team will look at his raw stats to start the season and take him off our hands.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Young as a 3 and occasional D player is decent, genius of Luke to find his only value on the court. Other than that Nick should be moved ASAP.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if you watched him when he was on the Wizards, but I saw a lot of them since they are in my cable market. He's still the same trash player he was then. Low IQ, reckless, and what talent he does have is outweighed by everything else. You're team is never winning much of anything if he's playing a big role. I'm not just saying that last bit either. It's been proven out. The dude has been on losing teams his entire career. That's not a coincidence. Like Inimical said, our best bet is some sucker team will look at his raw stats to start the season and take him off our hands.

I'm not a fan of Young at all, but a few weeks ago we had him pinned to be cut by the team and tonight he scored 22 points to lead the Lakers past the Suns.

Call me a cynic but i'd rather keep him exactly where he's at than look to trade him.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd still rather trade him. His goofball behavior won't stay dormant. Find a team desperate for outside shooting and move him for a defensive minded player or draft considerations.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta hand it to Nick Young. The guy is really buying into the system and hustling on defense

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 straight nice games from Young. I still think one of our backup guards or Ingram could replace him but he's definitely flourishing under Luke. If his value rises high enough we might have ourselves a nice trade chip. It was a great decision to hang onto him, I'm surprised he's been able to coexist with Russell after the way last season ended.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think with all of the players we have in the backcourt, we now have huge depth. We still haven't seen much of Heurtas and Calderon at the guard spot and we can replace any a number of players in the backcourt at any time. This team has really been put together nicely and with a lot of thought.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else a bit surprised how good he's been in Luke's system?
LOL, he had no choice, He knew he had the chance to make good with a new head coach and his career in the NBA would come to a screeching halt if he didn't prove himself. He's still a mediocre player in my opinion, but as a mediocre player he isn't a total scrub, so that was a pretty good change of direction.