• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nick Saban is such a little gabby ****

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell are you? One of those guys who comes around when big teams go down? And yes, I do feel better.

No. I'm a guy who dislikes Nick Saban.

But what difference does it make, really? Alabama likely will fall to 2nd or 3rd in the standings and still make the 4-team "playoff."

Having said that, I do like watching him lose. It's amusing. If he weren't your coach, you'd probably feel the same way.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But what difference does it make, really? Alabama likely will fall to 2nd or 3rd in the standings and still make the 4-team "playoff."

Having said that, I do like watching him lose. It's amusing. If he weren't your coach, you'd probably feel the same way.

I can confidently say that you should stick to NFL boards....

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You got your tickets for this four team play off yet? I hear they're really hard to get this year.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The guy's a douche... Possibly the biggest douche in the sport of football after Suh. Why are you even defending him? Trying to unite with the Alabama fans so you can chant SEC in January without them disowning you?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^

I meant for TB's post, didn't get it in in time.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy's a douche... Possibly the biggest douche in the sport of football after Suh. Why are you even defending him? Trying to unite with the Alabama fans so you can chant SEC in January without them disowning you?

wut? LOL....

I was talking to a poster that thought BAMA would drop to "#2" and make the "four team play-off"......

you been drinking bro?

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wut? LOL....

I was talking to a poster that thought BAMA would drop to "#2" and make the "four team play-off"......

you been drinking bro?

I never drink. That's nonsense. Are you on crack or something?

Also, he was right about that too.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess Notre Dame could hold onto that spot. They are Notre Dame. But did you read my thread where I broke down the media poll bias since 1950? The fix will be in for Alabama, son, don't you worry. They've protected you more than any other school.