• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nick Franklin's ERA sits at a cool 18.00

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the Nationals clobbering the Rays today, a couple of position players were sent in to pitch the final two innings. Nick Franklin was one of them. Wilson Ramos, the Nats catcher hit a homer off of him as well as the other Rays position player. What, the Nats never heard of parlay in baseball? Do they need Captain Jack Sparrow to explain it to them? Baseball's unwritten rules in effect here? Umm, yes. A position player pitching is the equivalent of waving the white flag. You are supposed to cease and desist.

I hope the Rays' pitchers hit Harper every time he steps up to the plate tomorrow.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not my job to get myself out.

Baseballs a counting sport, the Nats catcher just added to his total. It's not like they were stealing and bunting. They were hitting. If you dont like it, put a pitcher out there.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot stand Bryce Harper! I hope they hit him right in the dick.
The guy is the king of all mega douches.
LOLO. He's young. Give him a break. He'll learn to put a filter on his mouth. If he is still saying stupid, arrogant shit when he is 30 years old (like a certain Celeveland Cavaliers player) then you can criticize him.

I want the Rays pitchers to throw at him because he is their best player and a message should be sent.

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOLO. He's young. Give him a break. He'll learn to put a filter on his mouth. If he is still saying stupid, arrogant shit when he is 30 years old (like a certain Celeveland Cavaliers player) then you can criticize him.

I want the Rays pitchers to throw at him because he is their best player and a message should be sent.

He isn't getting a break from me I know he won't change. He has been and always will be a fuck face, couldn't stand him in High School or College of Southern Nevada. Just story after story of arrogance and dick headed behavior for years now about him and his family of douche clones. The idiot was raised to be a complete bag of shit, and he is close to finally perfecting his shit bagness.

I want the Rays to throw at him cause he is an awful human.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Message should be sent? Why. What did you want their catcher to do, watch three pitchs go by? Will the Rays of just struck out the last 6 ab's of the game? Let me guess you think everyone should get a participation trohpy and juice boxes after the game too? My god it's not the nats job to get themselves out.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Message should be sent? Why. What did you want their catcher to do, watch three pitchs go by? Will the Rays of just struck out the last 6 ab's of the game? Let me guess you think everyone should get a participation trohpy and juice boxes after the game too? My god it's not the nats job to get themselves out.
Foolish going to the other end of the extreme and thinking it will work. Fail.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isn't getting a break from me I know he won't change. He has been and always will be a fuck face, couldn't stand him in High School or College of Southern Nevada. Just story after story of arrogance and dick headed behavior for years now about him and his family of douche clones. The idiot was raised to be a complete bag of shit, and he is close to finally perfecting his shit bagness.

I want the Rays to throw at him cause he is an awful human.
LOL. Tell us how you really feel, bro.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya I would never want a talented, young player who can shoot off his mouth because he puts up the numbers to back it. I want to keep getting guys who never say anything because they don't want people to know they are playing because they may actually make them accountable.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the criticism, but each RBI and HR you hit further adds to your total when it comes time to ink that new contract.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not looking for choir boys. I'm looking for hitters.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it is about people bitching about a KID who is more talented than anything we have ever had in a decade and they base all their negativity towards him off of watching highlites. I'll take a kid with an edge over all pansy ass little just happy to be paid guys.

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just cause he is a good player doesn't mean he has to be likable, that is ridiculous. He isn't likable and he doesn't deserve to be likable. Sorry but just cause he is good at a sport doesn't change that he is a fucking idiot. I have never knocked his playing ability, just his personality. I barely even notice his stupid ass actions or comments anymore been hearing about him being a jackass for like 6 years now.
I can appreciate the talent NOT the man.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it is about people bitching about a KID who is more talented than anything we have ever had in a decade and they base all their negativity towards him off of watching highlites. I'll take a kid with an edge over all pansy ass little just happy to be paid guys.

100% agree. The Lebron hate is annoying as well.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's kind of ironic that the same people who give Bryce Harper shit for having a big mouth are the same ones who instantly jump to Richard Sherman's defense when he talks shit.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's kind of ironic that the same people who give Bryce Harper shit for having a big mouth are the same ones who instantly jump to Richard Sherman's defense when he talks shit.

You beat me to this point!!! Hypocrisy at it's finest

I love Harper, have watched him from a far for a while. Kid's finally putting it all together. I think he's taken a bunch of criticism cause he wasn't Mike Trout (until this year) but then you look and he JUST last week faced a MLB pitcher that was younger then him, he's younger then Kris Bryant, the Cubs phenom who just got called up.

And harpers been in the bigs for 3 years.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great point... I have never cared for Sherman's mouth... He's loud on and off the field, which is a turn off in itself... Gary Payton was different... He was loud on the court only, which made it a bit more fun... Sherman's more into building a brand... Kudo's to him...

He's not as athletically gifted as most DB's... Earl, Kam come to mind... So his window is shrinking quicker than most imo... It's going to catch up to him...