• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NHL Game Day Thread - Opening Night!

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with that game played tonight tyler motte is now subject to waivers if sent down. I think he was playing to prove a point tonight :noidea:

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow a pronhub clip involving hockey and not starring mia khalifa

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Leafs could very well be a Cup contender if they get three good defencemen and strand Ron Hainsey in Algonquin Park for the winter.

Montreal's defence is bad but they are a very quick team in front of them. Also, Price robbed two sure-shit goals and looked pretty damn good the rest of the game. If he's back, he could very well drag these guys to the playoffs.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Leafs could very well be a Cup contender if they get three good defencemen and strand Ron Hainsey in Algonquin Park for the winter.

Montreal's defence is bad but they are a very quick team in front of them. Also, Price robbed two sure-shit goals and looked pretty damn good the rest of the game. If he's back, he could very well drag these guys to the playoffs.
I thought the Habs played pretty well. If they can play like that they may win more than I think they will. I think they were just fired up for the beginning of the season and to play the Leafs so I do not think they can keep it up.

The Leafs looked good after a bit of a slow start. Need some quality centers though. Want Pleks back?

Edit: I still hate 3 on 3. I seriously might rather them go straight to a shoot out than 3 on 3.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Habs played pretty well. If they can play like that they may win more than I think they will. I think they were just fired up for the beginning of the season and to play the Leafs so I do not think they can keep it up.

The Leafs looked good after a bit of a slow start. Need some quality centers though. Want Pleks back?

Edit: I still hate 3 on 3. I seriously might rather them go straight to a shoot out than 3 on 3.
Just give me my ties back.

Did everyone here hate ties? I never heard a single complaint about them until they got rid of them. Maybe I was just not as tuned into the pro hockey world back then since I was a teenager and therefore spending all my time watching cartoo...mackin on chicks, man.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazed he didn't lick him.

Gonna take him a while to get into playoff form.

You had your chance to get Jack Johnson, and you chose not to do it.

When Carey Price is on his game, he is the best on earth.

So who is starting the Caps 82-0 thread?

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

shouldn't the 82-0 thread be the Canucks?

Ottermatic

You Otter Pay Attention
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's only one poster around these parts who's even dared to mention the possibility.

Look in the mirror. You're a closet caps fan ;-)