• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL top 100

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This list is just as bad as the pro bowl voting. Randal Cobb is #100? Julian Edelman and a kicker rank higher? What a joke

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulletin board material for enhanced motivation. Watch Cobb tally 15-20 TDs this year.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as Rodgers is #1

Agreed Cobb is much better than 100.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree that Cobb has No.1 throwing too him. Not sure Cobb is better then average otherwise.
I'm not about to say Cob is a superstar, he benefits from Rodgers throwing to him no doubt, I'm certainly not about to call him average though. I'd put him in the top 15 receivers in the league for sure. Jordy top 10 knocking the door to the top 5.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree that Cobb has No.1 throwing too him. Not sure Cobb is better then average otherwise.

GTFO

He is closer to being a top 5 WR than he is to being an AVG WR...and we all agree that he isnt top 5.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not about to say Cob is a superstar, he benefits from Rodgers throwing to him no doubt, I'm certainly not about to call him average though. I'd put him in the top 15 receivers in the league for sure. Jordy top 10 knocking the door to the top 5.
I have seen Cobb play enough to say I don't feel he is a top WR, now to me Jordy is top 5. Cobb is a solid no.2 IMO. I'm not bashing the guy as I feel he is a solid guy but without AR I think he is slightly above average at best. Jordy is special and would shine most anywhere he played.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen Cobb play enough to say I don't feel he is a top WR, now to me Jordy is top 5. Cobb is a solid no.2 IMO. I'm not bashing the guy as I feel he is a solid guy but without AR I think he is slightly above average at best. Jordy is special and would shine most anywhere he played.

Actually you have not seen him enough if you consider him an average WR.

Cobb is not a big WR, but he works the middle of the field very well and very dangerous runner after the catch.

Cobb was top 10 WR in each of following:
- TDs - very good considering he is not a big target in the red zone
- YAC - showing how dangerous he is with the ball after the catch
- Missed tackles - again showing how dangerous of a runner he was
- Completion % when thrown - good sign of hands
- Receptions - yes.. helps to have Rodgers throwing.. but considering he had 91 receptions and only Nelson had more and next Packer is Lacy with 42 (and next WR or TE is Adams with 38), it still speaks volumes.

Cobb is far from "average" WR, but I get it... you are a hater.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually you have not seen him enough if you consider him an average WR.

Cobb is not a big WR, but he works the middle of the field very well and very dangerous runner after the catch.

Cobb was top 10 WR in each of following:
- TDs - very good considering he is not a big target in the red zone
- YAC - showing how dangerous he is with the ball after the catch
- Missed tackles - again showing how dangerous of a runner he was
- Completion % when thrown - good sign of hands
- Receptions - yes.. helps to have Rodgers throwing.. but considering he had 91 receptions and only Nelson had more and next Packer is Lacy with 42 (and next WR or TE is Adams with 38), it still speaks volumes.

Cobb is far from "average" WR, but I get it... you are a hater.
I think the guy is a solid no.2 who has the luxury of AR throwing to him. Not sure how that makes me a hater? Hate and love are strong emotions and I have no strong emotions either way on Cobb. I only know he is a after thougt when we play. My focus are on AR/Jordy/Lacy. Every stat you put up is based on AR getting him the ball and other teams focusing on Jordy and Lacy. Now missed tackles is on Cobb but I have seen nothing on that in the games I have seen.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the guy is a solid no.2 who has the luxury of AR throwing to him. Not sure how that makes me a hater? Hate and love are strong emotions and I have no strong emotions either way on Cobb. I only know he is a after thougt when we play. My focus are on AR/Jordy/Lacy. Every stat you put up is based on AR getting him the ball and other teams focusing on Jordy and Lacy. Now missed tackles is on Cobb but I have seen nothing on that in the games I have seen.

I have read your posts for years, I know you are not objective regarding the Packers.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have read your posts for years, I know you are not objective regarding the Packers.
Fair enough. But let's not pretend any Bear or Packer fan truly is objective. We all have blind love for our teams. I have taken a more even approach the last few seasons.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it shows that your teams defense only focuses on the top three(Lacy has only been on the team for 2 years). In 6 games he's appeared in in the regular season Cobb has 23 catches for 410 yards and 5 td's for a 17.8 yards per catch average. Solid #2 guy smh