• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Playoffs Rd 2: Houston @ New England

Houston @ New England Rd 2 4:30 pm EST CBS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
33329686.jpg

I love watching Belicek's mug sometimes after these games. He can look so perpetually dissatisfied! :laugh:

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Gronk broke that forearm again. Out for the rest of the season.

I don't want to talk out of school, but it makes you wonder (and not assert as absolutely true) if he came back too quick, there.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to talk out of school, but it makes you wonder (and not assert as absolutely true) if he came back too quick, there.

Yeah, he didn't play much in the last game of the regular season, but I expected that. This being a playoff game I could see NE taking the chance. Just the way he fell on the sideline though, you knew that was the worst possible way for him to land on the ground. He's a gamer and, in this instance, it cost him and, maybe, the Pats. We'll have to see. If they get to the SB, or maybe even against the Ravens, I could see a situation where they'll miss having a huge TE like him for a few key plays.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats played a great game. The defense was the difference. Brady was very good. Losing Gronk again in the stretch run will hurt but I dont see a issue against the Ravens.