• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Playoffs Rd 1: Seattle @ Washington

NFL Playoffs Rd 1: Seattle @ Washington

• Total voters

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trent.gif

Utterly stunned that wasn't Hall throwing the punch

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Richard Sherman is a toolbag.

I love having the guy on the field for my team but that trash talking shit after the game is childish and stupid. No place for that crap in the game. I hate sore losers but I hate cocky winners more. Coach Carrol needs to sit down with Sherman and tell him to grow the fuck up.
As for the game, RG3 wasn't the same today. Couldn't plant properly and it was painful to watch him try to run. That field is garbage and if Goodell and co. are really concerned about player safety, it's shit like the field that needs addressing. Tell the owner to fix the damn thing or get fined or lose a draft pick. RG3 is a superstar and the league cant lose guys like that because the field looks like my local horse racing track after a claimer race.
After the shell shock first quarter, the Seahawk defense dominated this game. They completely shut down Morris and the Washington running game and yes, the RG3 injury helped Seattle immensely but this defense is the real deal for a long time to come. Bring on Atlanta.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have covered the RGIII stuff and I agree, not going to restate all of that.

Another issue though....why did they abandon the run? Morris was gashing it.

Anyway, nice win Hawks. Good luck moving forward. I hope RGIII is going to be OK long term, but that was a torn MCL at the very least.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have covered the RGIII stuff and I agree, not going to restate all of that.

Another issue though....why did they abandon the run? Morris was gashing it.

Anyway, nice win Hawks. Good luck moving forward. I hope RGIII is going to be OK long term, but that was a torn MCL at the very least.

God I hope not. That was the worst I've felt watching a guy on the ground in a long time. He was a real bright spot in the league this year. But he can throw. If he has to come back, be smarter with his runs, and get his Brett Favre on from the pocket, I think he can do it. That looked bad, but he can do it.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love having the guy on the field for my team but that trash talking shit after the game is childish and stupid. No place for that crap in the game. I hate sore losers but I hate cocky winners more. Coach Carrol needs to sit down with Sherman and tell him to grow the fuck up.

I enjoyed it.

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Seahawk fans. Started off so well, then just couldn't move the ball after the first quarter. Some of that was the RG3 injury, I'm sure, but I would be remiss if I dismissed that Seattle defense. It's legit.

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trent came out after the game and said it was an immature move on his own part and apologized. He apologized to Sherman as well, according to a tweet from Sherman.

As someone said earlier, Sherman is a badass on the field, but he needs to cut this postgame taunting crap. Maybe that's not what happened here, but I have a hard time thinking Trent would have given him that right cross if Sherman had just said "good game".

Who knows, maybe Sherman was just trying to tell Trent how to get drug suspensions overturned in the future? :noidea: :D

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let him taunt all he wants. At least he backs it up

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let him taunt all he wants. At least he backs it up

Yea. He could be a douche like Deangelo Hall. Talk shit all game then wiff on a tackle that leads to a TD. :dhd: