• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL news thread

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Miami should take his drivers license away because he can’t pull out of a driveway

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't bash him for that. I questioned him for it. Please read my post again if you have the time. There was literally no level of aggression toward Kirk in any of my post.

I said he cares
I said they probably win the division.

This is getting weird.
Again my post was not directed at you but there are plenty of Kirk bashers out there. However again you are criticizing him for not doing something virtually no other professional athletes has ever done and that's not fair to Kirk.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bashing or calling him out reads the same to me. Again you are criticizing him for not doing something virtually no other professional athletes has ever done and that's not fair to Kirk.
If I were Kirk I would do everything in my power to put the most talent around me so I could cap off my career with a SB ring. I'm in my mid 30s coming off a major injury. I have more money than I know what to do with.

I might be a HOF qb with my stats.......with one ring, I walk in. I really don't know how else to explain myself on this topic. I will never mention Kirk Cousins name on this board again.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were Kirk I would do everything in my power to put the most talent around me so I could cap off my career with a SB ring. I'm in my mid 30s coming off a major injury. I have more money than I know what to do with.

I might be a HOF qb with my stats.......with one ring, I walk in. I really don't know how else to explain myself on this topic. I will never mention Kirk Cousins name on this board again.
You will mention his name and you will like it damn it ! Lol

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Calm down, I amended my post you quoted. Again I was not referring to you as one of the Kirk bashers. But we both know there are a ton of them in our fan base.

By the way I don't think he is close to a HOF QB, even with a ring. But boy would that piss off a lot of fans.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down, I amended my post you quoted. Again I was not referring to you as one of the Kirk bashers. But we both know there are a ton of them in our fan base.

By the way I don't think he is close to a HOF QB, even with a ring. But boy would that piss off a lot of fans.
I'm perfectly calm. If funny that you would think that something as trivial as this would get me out of character. Solid effort by you to try and frame me as being emotional about this though. Hats off lol

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm perfectly calm. If funny that you would think that something as trivial as this would get me out of character. Solid effort by you to try and frame me as being emotional about this though. Hats off lol
Well saying you will never mention the name Kirk Couisin here again did not come across as perfectly calm and rational to me. You were also pretty defensive when you thought I labeled you as a Kirk basher. Just sayin'....

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well saying you will never mention the name Kirk Couisin again did not come across as perfectly calm and rational to me. You were also pretty defensive when you thought I labeled you as a Kirk basher. Just sayin'....
I said it as a joke. Lol

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am by no means a Kurt Warner fan, but he definitely belongs in before Cousins. First team AP for two years is huge because it means you were the best in the league. The HOF has become watered down by stat chasers who were never the best. They just played a long time.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am by no means a Kurt Warner fan, but he definitely belongs in before Cousins. First team AP for two years is huge because it means you were the best in the league. The HOF has become watered down by stat chasers who were never the best. They just played a long time.
I agree, but with the numbers the quarterback of the Falcons has he'd be impossible to keep out if he got a ring.