• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL news thread

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not good enough for us ?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he was an option until after the draft. Many thought thought Carolina would work a trade during the draft and Cleveland decided to wait. Other wise I wouldn't mind having him. I don't think good enough was part of the equation.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s fake but damn

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn somebody here said this at the time , several did I know but trust the so called experts who lied was en vogue rather then questioning attitudes

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“Over a dataset of 1,000 articles, The Blaze scored an average Factual Grade of 53.4%. This is below the average of 61.9% for all 240 news sources that we analyzed. This places The Blaze in the 15th percentile of our dataset.

These low scores are explained by The Blaze’s tendency to publish articles that lack quality news sources, use less supporting evidence for their claims, and feature authors with low expertise on specific topics. The Blaze has experienced numerous layoffs in the past few years which may be a contributing factor to these scores.”

You seem very butthurt. Maybe you’ll fell better about yourself by posting a few dozen stories from sex therapists and the like on as many threads as you possibly can.

After all, your echo chamber seems to like it.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“Over a dataset of 1,000 articles, The Blaze scored an average Factual Grade of 53.4%. This is below the average of 61.9% for all 240 news sources that we analyzed. This places The Blaze in the 15th percentile of our dataset.

These low scores are explained by The Blaze’s tendency to publish articles that lack quality news sources, use less supporting evidence for their claims, and feature authors with low expertise on specific topics. The Blaze has experienced numerous layoffs in the past few years which may be a contributing factor to these scores.”

You seem very butthurt. Maybe you’ll fell better about yourself by posting a few dozen stories from sex therapists and the like on as many threads as you possibly can.

After all, your echo chamber seems to like it.
on the video end of discussion , and no left wing opinion check firm changes that

of course butt hurt as a debating tool adds to things when you have nothing else

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,246.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington RB Brian Robinson was shot in an attempted robbery.

He's in stable condition.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niner Outlaw - what's our boy Kyle doing. Hanging onto Jimmy as a safety net?

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niner Outlaw - what's our boy Kyle doing. Hanging onto Jimmy as a safety net?
The only thing I can figure is that the FO is either trying to salvage a draft pick for Jimmy and/or they have serious questions about Trey Lance at QB.

The 6.5M salary makes him more tradeable, but I don't see anyone trading for him (and Jimmy would have to agree to go there). If he walks in the offseason, we'd likely land a comp pick for him, whereas cutting him would've netted the Niners nothing.

The big drawback to this is how badly this will undermine Lance, the new young starter--the FO couldn't have done a better job of undermining if it tried. Jimmy won't cause a problem himself, but if Lance struggles, it'll happen just b/c he's on the team. I mean, just imagine if Lance gets hurt and Jimmy comes in and wins a couple of games--do you go back to Lance or stick with the hot hand? Could easily end up in a Wents/Foles situation, with Jimmy not worth a contract extension. Unless Jimmy is traded during the season, it's a high-risk, almost no-win situation imo.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I can figure is that the FO is either trying to salvage a draft pick for Jimmy and/or they have serious questions about Trey Lance at QB.

The 6.5M salary makes him more tradeable, but I don't see anyone trading for him (and Jimmy would have to agree to go there). If he walks in the offseason, we'd likely land a comp pick for him, whereas cutting him would've netted the Niners nothing.

The big drawback to this is how badly this will undermine Lance, the new young starter--the FO couldn't have done a better job of undermining if it tried. Jimmy won't cause a problem himself, but if Lance struggles, it'll happen just b/c he's on the team. I mean, just imagine if Lance gets hurt and Jimmy comes in and wins a couple of games--do you go back to Lance or stick with the hot hand? Could easily end up in a Wents/Foles situation, with Jimmy not worth a contract extension. Unless Jimmy is traded during the season, it's a high-risk, almost no-win situation imo.
SF has made it very clear Lance is their guy. JG is simply insurance since most teams were waiting for him to be cut, didn't happen.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yikes , Wince