• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL news thread

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next report, he's pulled a hammy, has a Calf strain or he complains about his helmet not fitting properly because of a Scalp condition. ( see: Trent Williams)

Also, don't be surprised to see similar ailments with Tee Higgins, Cortland sutton, and Jamarr Chase.

SN: This is what Chase is looking at this year and next.The star wideout has two years left on his rookie contract, set to earn just $1.055 million in base salary in 2024 and $21.816 million on the fifth-year option in 2025.

ThomasTomasz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An absolutely dreadful pick, doesn’t even need to factor in Darrisaw being available and taken three picks later.

As a Georgia fan, I didn’t even know who Davis was until he starting popping up as a workout warrior. Pegged him at the time as being someone who wouldn’t work out, and chances are I’m right barring the new coaching staff putting him in a new position.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An absolutely dreadful pick, doesn’t even need to factor in Darrisaw being available and taken three picks later.

As a Georgia fan, I didn’t even know who Davis was until he starting popping up as a workout warrior. Pegged him at the time as being someone who wouldn’t work out, and chances are I’m right barring the new coaching staff putting him in a new position.
agreed.total shit pick like young.