• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL news thread

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were on the pick but we have to wait to see if he is actually good. I sure hope so. We have waited a long time for a 1st round QB to pan out.
I feel pretty confident. Film junkie and an early riser. So far that's all you can really ask for.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel pretty confident. Film junkie and an early riser. So far that's all you can really ask for.
Yep I know you are on in, kind of like I knew Duke didn't like Wentz. :pound: I like everything I have seen, he seems like a good kid with a great work ethic and I have high hopes for Jayden. My only real worry is taking hits but until we see him play in an NFL game no one knows for sure.

Daniels is not RG3 and I hope he is as good or better than Cousins. [

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep I know you are on in, kind of like I knew Duke didn't like Wentz. :pound: I like everything I have seen, he seems like a good kid with a great work ethic and I have high hopes for Jayden. My only real worry is taking hits but until we see him play in an NFL game no one knows for sure.

I've stated repeatedly that I have no idea what Jayden will do at the next level. I just felt he was the best choice of what was available. JJ hasn't supplanted Darnold as of right now and Drake Maye is currently behind Brissett and Zappe.

I was sure he'd be the pick. I'm still unsure of what kind of pick he'll be. I am encouraged by what I've seen so far.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've stated repeatedly that I have no idea what Jayden will do at the next level. I just felt he was the best choice of what was available. JJ hasn't supplanted Darnold as of right now and Drake Maye is currently behind Brissett and Zappe.

I was sure he'd be the pick. I'm still unsure of what kind of pick he'll be. I am encouraged by what I've seen so far.
I was just having a little fun with you. I am behind Daniels all the way, same as you.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wentz took sucking to high heights after his 1st game in DC.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz took sucking to high heights after his 1st game in DC.
Very true but you can't blame it all on Wentz. The Oline and coaching sucked. dad said it all along, if they signed him after he was cut that would have been okay considering they weren't going to get anyone better (maybe Heinke) but to give up assets did not make sense.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true but you can't blame it all on Wentz. The Oline and coaching sucked. dad said it all along, if they signed him after he was cut that would have been okay considering they weren't going to get anyone better (maybe Heinke) but to give up assets did not make sense.
weintz was a great QB till he blew his knee out,then not half as good.heinke was decent at best and the best option in DC.