• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Investigation Finds Martin Harassed By 3 Starting Fins Linemen

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The first thing that came to mind is the phrase " a house divided against itself cannot stand." I think that it's time that Pouncey shows some maturity & real leadership to help players develop not tear them down. Incognito is deservedly gone. In a word he's an embarrassment. John Jerry's play wasn't anything special. Martin had a ridiculous work environment in the locker room to deal with. He was a good college LT that switched to RT then switched to LT & never really played that great at either position. Who knows how good he'll be in the future? I think the team should be looking to free agency in addition to the draft to stabilize the Oline.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was waiting for someone to comment first befoe giving my thoughts. This report pisses me off and speaks to how broken things are in the locker room. When you have a guy like Pouncey involved to the degree he was, shows just how broken the team is. Pouncey is suppose to be one of the leaders - which makes this unacceptable.

John Jerry hasnt been all that on the field - so, they should just get rid of him as well - it would be more of a gain than a loss if they did.

They need to find a way to fix the OL in free agency as best as possible - We have other holes to fill and cant use both FA and the draft to focus on the OL and negelect other positions.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole situation really is very sad. All I know is that Turner needs to go. He had to know what was happening. I just hope they can save Pouncey losing him would be brutal...

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I normally don't mind a player's personality and don't care what kind of a person they are off the field. As long as they can bring it every day on the field and can be a good teammate. But all of this is unacceptable. I've supported Martin the entire way, and continue my stance. Especially after seeing the report. And yeah, it would suck to lose Pouncey, but it could happen. It would be for the good of the organizations image of course.

I have to wonder though. How did the other players not see what was going on and do something? Did they do ALL of this in private? There's no way. I'm sure they avoided most coaching staff besides the O line coach and trainers, but there's no way you can avoid teammates. It really worries me. I guess they didn't want to be labelled as rats either, but after seeing how bad this really was, someone should've stepped up and said something.

All I can say is that this is a very tough time for everyone involved right now. Especially Martin of course. I hope that he can become well mentally and find his way back to the football field and actually have a career somehow. But yeah, I'm just confused as a fan right now. I guess at this point, we just wait out the story's conclusion and evaluate ourselves from there.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that most players would have known how sick Martin really was. He obviously showed a brave face. Maybe they saw weakness and thought that all he needed was toughness so they did the worst thing and pushed him further. If that's the case then no one could have really known how bad it was...