• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Games 11/4/12

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@CBSFalcons: The New York Giants are the only team remaining on the #Falcons schedule with a winning record.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@CBSFalcons: The New York Giants are the only team remaining on the #Falcons schedule with a winning record.

yeah saw that.... ATM IIRC, I think its just the Broncos is the only team with a winning record that they beaten...

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
ATL is 8-0.... who am I to say its not believable. No one believed the niners last year either...

Tough to gauge ATL, they had(including tonight) a few good quality wins, maybe half or more within one possesion. But they are 8-0 and at top for good reasons. They do not fold.

Dallas freaking killed themselves by allowing ATL to eat nearly 5 plus minutes there.

Next week, Houston vs Chicago, holy moly. That's going to be a real FUN game to watch!

Atlanta is good, but I just don't buy them as great. They've had several real squeakers to not very good teams. Obviously in the NFL winning the close ones is very important, but their division is garbage and they've had such an easy schedule. The Broncos game was the only semi-impressive win IMO, at least considering the opposition.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta is good, but I just don't buy them as great. They've had several real squeakers to not very good teams. Obviously in the NFL winning the close ones is very important, but their division is garbage and they've had such an easy schedule. The Broncos game was the only semi-impressive win IMO, at least considering the opposition.

I think destroying the Eagles in Philly was also impressive, but I agree. I actually still find the Giants, Bears, and even the Packers, as bigger threats to 49ers in the playoffs.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think destroying the Eagles in Philly was also impressive, but I agree. I actually still find the Giants, Bears, and even the Packers, as bigger threats to 49ers in the playoffs.

Threats, I see Giants and Packers. I believe we as a team are more complete than the bears.

But if Rodgers or the Giants D gets hot, :ss:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, they're not necessarily dominating on either side of the ball. They're winning, a credit to them.

JJ & White scares me but with our secondary playing much improved, I feel a little better. Matty Ice can be rocked, just got to rock him.

Hopefully the Saints, Giants, Bucs and Pants can bring them down to earth someway.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Under Mike Smith, when the Falcons get a lead of 6+ points at any point in the game, they are 42-0.

The number 42 is a crazy high number for such a low figure of 6. That borders on ridiculous to me that they haven't let one of those games slip by. Even before reading that stat, I felt like Atlanta was the biggest threat in the conference to the 49ers. Their QB/WR combo on offense and their amoeba defense led by Mike Nolan concerns me more than anybody else in the conference.

The Giants are a small step behind the Falcons on the scale. Then there's a decent sized jump, where I'd finally put Green Bay next.

Chicago and Dallas come after Green Bay and are very close side-by-side. It's a Cutler, OL, Mike Tice thing. Emphasis on Jay Cutler. For those reasons and some others, I think I'd rather face Chicago than Dallas in a one game scenario in the playoffs. Injuries could change that of course.

The standings show right now that the Seahawks, Vikings, Lions, Buccaneers, Cardinals, Eagles (right now), AND Rams are all ahead of the Cowboys in the standings, but if somehow they get on a roll and sneak in, the Cowboys would concern me more than any of those previously mentioned teams.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i thought that 42-0 stat was when they had the lead in the 4th Qtr originally.

But yeah, 42-0 when up by 6... fucking amazing IMO.