• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Fix the Franchise Playoff 4 : Shane vs Nos

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SHANE

Minnesota/Tampa Bay

OFFENSE
QB - Steve Young - 49ers
RB - Adrian Peterson - Vikings
FB - Mike Alstott - Buccaneers
WR - Randy Moss (FP) Vikings
WR - Cris Carter - Vikings
WR - Keenan McCardell - Jaguars
TE - Jeremy Shockey - Saints
LT - Gary Zimmerman - Broncos
LG - John Hannah - Patriots
C - Dwight Stephenson - Dolphins
RG - R.C. Thielemann - Falcons
RT - Jackie Slater - Rams

DEFENSE
DE - Jared Allen - Chiefs
DT - Alan Page - Vikings
DT - Warren Sapp - Buccaneers
DE - Carl Eller - Vikings
OLB - Keith Bullock - Titans
MLB - Jack Lambert - Steelers
OLB - Lavonte David - Buccaneers
CB - Darrell Green - Redskins
CB - Ronde Barber - Buccaneers
CB - Ken Riley - Bengals
SS - Darren Sharper - Packers
FS - Cliff Harris - Cowboys

VS

NOS

Pittsburgh/Houston

OFFENSE
QB - Warren Moon - Titans
RB - Curtis Martin - Jets
FB - Roger Craig - 49ers
WR - Andre Johnson - Texans
WR - Sterling Sharpe - Packers
WR - Antonio Brown - Steelers
TE - Wesley Walls - Panthers
LT - Tony Boselli - Jaguars
LG - Alan Faneca - Steelers
C - Olin Kreutz - Bears
RG - Will Shields - Chiefs
RT - Joe Jacoby - Redskins

DEFENSE
DE - J.J. Watt - Texans
DT - John Randle - Seahawks
DT - Mean Joe Greene - Steelers
DE - Mario Williams - Texans
LLB - Jack Ham - Steelers
MLB - Ray Lewis - Ravens
RLB - Jamie Sharper - Texans
CB - Rod Woodson (FP) Steelers
CB - Lester Hayes - Raiders
CB - Sam Madison - Dolphins
SS - Darren Woodson - Cowboys
FS - John Lynch - Buccaneers

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SHANE - 1
NOS - 3

VOTED - Shane, Nos, WLK, Ritz

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Nos has one of the best teams in this draft. It’s just not as balanced as mine IMO. I think my offense is much better and more explosive. I also think my o-line is a better, not by a whole lot. We both have great defensive lines, I think other than Milk we have two best d-lines in this draft. His defense is the best in this draft IMO. I think his secondary is better but not by a whole lot and his LB’s are better bc of Ham AND Ray Ray. His defense as a whole is better. I just don’t think he has enough weapons on offense to beat me. This might be the matchup of best offense vs best defense but my d-line is still definitely good enough to get me the win barely in this one. I got myself in a very back and forth close battle. Great team Nos!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just not a good match up for Shane. Woodson on Moss would be fun to watch. He has no receiving threat out of the back field which will allow my LB's to do many different things, my secondary is just too good vs his passing attack on the flip, Warren Moon to Antonio Brown is a match made in Heaven, I think my Oline is better, his Dline is crazy good though, his team would just be fairly easy for me to defend.

I got me, another good team though Shane.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say, Nos you went under my radar... I can't believe I didn't see this team while we were drafting... Impressive... I think his team is even better than mine... :lebowski2:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos in case I wasn't clear...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just not a good match up for Shane. Woodson on Moss would be fun to watch. He has no receiving threat out of the back field which will allow my LB's to do many different things, my secondary is just too good vs his passing attack on the flip, Warren Moon to Antonio Brown is a match made in Heaven, I think my Oline is better, his Dline is crazy good though, his team would just be fairly easy for me to defend.

I got me, another good team though Shane.

Adrian can catch balls just fine lol.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's never easy covering Moss, CC and Shockey doesn't matter what corners you have. Moss is unstoppable IMO. Adrian out of the backfield, he can catch and screen game is perfect with my o-line. I think scrambling really opens up my offense as well. I think when it comes down to it his offense is just not as explosive. I also have underrated safeties and Ronde is one of the best tackling corners of all-time. It probably comes down to my WR's beating his CB's and I think they would be very hard to stop.

And Wlk when does Nos' team never fly under the radar. He drafts quietly then somehow picks up guys that are perfect for his team. Bastard. I was hoping to meet you in a later round bc he has one of the best teams.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's never easy covering Moss, CC and Shockey doesn't matter what corners you have. Moss is unstoppable IMO. Adrian out of the backfield, he can catch and screen game is perfect with my o-line. I think scrambling really opens up my offense as well. I think when it comes down to it his offense is just not as explosive. I also have underrated safeties and Ronde is one of the best tackling corners of all-time. It probably comes down to my WR's beating his CB's and I think they would be very hard to stop.

And Wlk when does Nos' team never fly under the radar. He drafts quietly then somehow picks up guys that are perfect for his team. Bastard. I was hoping to meet you in a later round bc he has one of the best teams.

I've missed just a few AD games he is not that good catching the ball out of the backfield, he's just not. Obviously Moss is great but the best Corner of all time on him is kinda good, not to mention he will have help C.C is the definition of possession receiver and I loved watching him for years but in these best of drafts he just doesn't have the speed to separate consistently, he will still get his but Lester will check him just fine. I think the pick of Alstott was the mistake.

EDIT, I also think Young isn't the best QB for Moss.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You remember who my team is right?

LOL he isn't a huge threat but you act like he has hands of steel. But regardless I think with one of the best blocking FB's and AP running I think I can get enough hard yards to move the chains against your tough defense.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ritz is having issues he says he votes me in this one, please text him to verify Shane.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've missed just a few AD games he is not that good catching the ball out of the backfield, he's just not. Obviously Moss is great but the best Corner of all time on him is kinda good, not to mention he will have help C.C is the definition of possession receiver and I loved watching him for years but in these best of drafts he just doesn't have the speed to separate consistently, he will still get his but Lester will check him just fine. I think the pick of Alstott was the mistake.

EDIT, I also think Young isn't the best QB for Moss.

Well that's why CC compliments Moss so well. I think Carter is underrated and doesn't get as much love as he should, like you said, he was a TD machine even next to Moss. And that's the thing he doesn't need to separate his route running was great. No doubt your secondary is great but I think your offensive attack won't move the ball as well. Green and Barber are good enough combo to keep your weapons intact IMO

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Nos has the stronger defense and Shane has the better offense, and they kind of cancel each other out. Comparing the two weaker units, I think Nos' OL gives him just enough of an edge to get it done

Nos

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one is close, I really don't like nonblocking fullbacks unless you have a speed back, or it is Jim Brown.

I have nos in a very close one

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the life of me I don't see how I have a weak offense... :noidea:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one is close, I really don't like nonblocking fullbacks unless you have a speed back, or it is Jim Brown.

I have nos in a very close one

When your offensive line is as good as mine you really don't need a blocking back not to mention Roger Craig wasn't tiny, 6'0 225. Both my running backs were excellent receivers, good luck slowing them down and I got a perfect set of receivers. I am really miffed as to why so many comments about me not having a good offense.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When your offensive line is as good as mine you really don't need a blocking back not to mention Roger Craig wasn't tiny, 6'0 225. Both my running backs were excellent receivers, good luck slowing them down and I got a perfect set of receivers. I am really miffed as to why so many comments about me not having a good offense.

Well when you dont have much of a running game it wont open up the offense as mich. i thought my offense was much more balanced.