• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC Supremacy

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I dont think the cardinals will have a chance if they try to run on detroit. No one has run on detroit this year. They will need stanton and their defense to make plays.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If someone offered me 20 points against that defense right now I'd take it and challenge our D to hold the Cardinals to 19 or less.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If someone offered me 20 points against that defense right now I'd take it and
challenge our D to hold the Cardinals to 19 or less.

I would challenge the D to hold them to 21 or less simply because that's how I roll. Suck it Paulus!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would disagree that Chicago is a gimme. Divisional games are always battles, and I'm sure Chicago is still trying to save face. I won't take them for granted. It's the NFL, anything can happen imo.

The Chicago games worry me more than NE ari and gb.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think palmers injury gives us a better chance....stanton will try and have the game of his life vs the lions....lets hope he forces it too hard.....i dont think we win in foxboro....chicago wont be a gimme unless they get beat again this week and they shake things up....but as bad as the bears are getting called out this week, im glad we dont play them this week....i think they blow minny out....

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure Cutler will be out for the season by T-Day. Can't get him to play a full season when they are playoff contenders never mind when they are already out.

There defense is terrible since Fuller got hurt. It seems like they think covering and tackling are optional on defense.

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey quick fact did yall know that honolulu blue koolaid has like 276 grams of sugar per serving? and that if you drink 34 gallons of it because your favorite team just completed its 3rd straight last second 4th qt comeback you go a little crazy?

lol i still stand by the bulk of what i said but i do recognize this arizona game is going to be a big test for us playing a very good team on the road where we/stafford have unraveled before but i have just way too much faith in this team.
plus you know... stafford's fat cock just jizzing out wins over teams in the 4th qt. :drool:

BearDownUA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey quick fact did yall know that honolulu blue koolaid has like 276 grams of sugar per serving? and that if you drink 34 gallons of it because your favorite team just completed its 3rd straight last second 4th qt comeback you go a little crazy?

lol i still stand by the bulk of what i said but i do recognize this arizona game is going to be a big test for us playing a very good team on the road where we/stafford have unraveled before but i have just way too much faith in this team.
plus you know... stafford's fat cock just jizzing out wins over teams in the 4th qt. :drool:

cf-dafuq.gif

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss that fat bastard. Nobody did it better...

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take it easy on for backup QB, you knock him out the Cardinals defense will take some revenge on yours! Play nice, and no cheap shots on him.........he's our last hope!

Should be a great game and it should of been a flex game........best teams in the NFC head to head? Anyone else this game gets flex. The NFL just doesn't know how to handle the success of these two teams which is obvious when they are being discussed. It's like the are looking at each other when talking about them........they are clueless!

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im a Lions/Pats fan. Some of you Lions fans might remember some not. I think the Lions can beat AZ, but they shouldn't take the Cards to lightly. But when they play in Foxboro in 2 weeks I dont think the Lions will come out with a W. I'm not downing Detroit at all. If the game was at Ford field I would take the Lions.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure Cutler will be out for the season by T-Day. Can't get him to play a full season when they are playoff contenders never mind when they are already out.

There defense is terrible since Fuller got hurt. It seems like they think covering and tackling are optional on defense.

Fuller hasn't missed a game all year. That's a lot of impact for one rookies broken hand. (I know he picked off two passes that week against San Fran, but he's not good enough to make Chicago good. Even if he's 200% healthy.)

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But seriously, I don't think any Lions fan is already penciling in this win.

I am. Stanton is sweaty balls. Totally inaccurate. He will run into a buzz saw. Receivers are definitely nice and it should be low scoring due to injuries along our offensive line and the Cards stout front. That being said. Peterson is by far the most over rated CB in football. It will take him and Mathiew to stop CJ and Tate is going to run buck wild against 1-on-1 coverage. Lock it up

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuller hasn't missed a game all year. That's a lot of impact for one rookies broken hand. (I know he picked off two passes that week against San Fran, but he's not good enough to make Chicago good. Even if he's 200% healthy.)

This has nothing to do with your post. Please dont be offended. If you are still homeless it has to be getting a little cold in Detroit or wherever you are in MI. Can you get help for shelter when the weather is crappy? Here in MN they have homeless shelters in MPLS and the state gives homeless people MA which is free medical and like 81 in cash and 100 in food stamps. Every month. The only reason im saying this is because I grew up in MI and when i was like 20 or 21 I was homeless for almost 3 months in the winter and the state didn't give a fuck. But that was 1987. Have things changed?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has nothing to do with your post. Please dont be offended. If you are still homeless it has to be getting a little cold in Detroit or wherever you are in MI. Can you get help for shelter when the weather is crappy? Here in MN they have homeless shelters in MPLS and the state gives homeless people MA which is free medical and like 81 in cash and 100 in food stamps. Every month. The only reason im saying this is because I grew up in MI and when i was like 20 or 21 I was homeless for almost 3 months in the winter and the state didn't give a fuck. But that was 1987. Have things changed?

No offense taken whatsoever Bud. Was actually talking about this earlier today with my grandma, and thanks for asking.

Im not homeless right now. (Although I dont have a landlord or a mortgage either, yet.)Was for longer than I would have liked to been. It ain't fun. I usually like to play around when it comes to actual difficult, real life things. Makes it easier. But heres my homelessness.

Couple years back, I was teaching and working part time slingin' produce at Meijer for extra scratch and insurance,(Private school, no insurance and kinda crumby pay.) down in good old Kalamazoo. (Good city if your stuck without a home. The Gospel Mission does wonderful things and has a lot of beds. There's also a big building called the Rickman House downtown.) My Great Uncle was losing his mind thanks to Alzheimer's up in Mid-Michigan.(Home) His in home nurse didn't feel safe anymore, couldn't let herself stay any longer.

So I went. Biggest baseball fan Ive ever known. Loved Dimitri Young like I love Don Kelly. Got a job on a local farm. He got to stay at home, everyone was happy. But his mind was going faster and faster. Didn't even know who I was some days. And he wasnt very happy about strangers in house. And I woke up one night to him over me with a gun and a knife, demanding to know my mission. (He was a ParaTrooper in Africa, Cicily, Italy and France.) I got the gun away quick and luckily the knife before he hurt either of us. But couldn't stay there any longer either. (A friend at work tried to kill himself about the same time, few minths difference. I got his gun. Didnt know he had a knife. Im real glad He didnt bleed out.)Bounced around nights (couches and camped out at a little park between his place and work.)and went there(when he was sleeping if I was lucky)to make him food, do his laundry, take care of his animals and such.

Eventually I started staying at work. (It got fucking cold in the Coleman)There's where the Hobo Nest comes in. One day my friend came up and asked if Id seen who was living in the calf barn. I just kinda stood there. Hahaha. Stunned. "There's a damn Hobo Nest in the corner!" There's a nice kitchen and decent shower out back in the milking parlor. And I was never late. I said it musta been one of the migrants. And took my sleeping bag to the laundromat.

Really long story still long. My uncle had to go to a home. He passed away a couple months ago. (Earlier today my grandma asked if I thought he was in a better place. "I know he is..." Was my reply.) Peacefully in his sleep. Just had the auction on his farm.(Couple days before the Saints Game.) Thought my buddy that's up there in Minny too was gonna get it. He barely got out bid.

So now, just like RobBase, I stay with my folks. 33, living in the room I lived in from 4-17. Only then girls weren't allowed upstairs and now my lady lives in there too. (And my little sister painted over my Maize walls when I moved out) She transferred to Lansing and were looking to buy our first house. She refuses to rent again. (We did throw away a lot of money renting for 8 years.) Spend a lot of time at my Grandmas. Big day over there tomorrow, moving everything out the living room and dining room. New carpet on Wednesday.

She's a social worker and actually stayed over and got a family placed in a shelter tonight. So I know there are some options for folks in the Capitol City too. (I know thru her that there are many services to provide for food and clothing. And a couple options for medical services.)

Really feel for people that have to go thru it. Especially those who don't have the means for food. I can't imagine trying to do that thru the winter.
(Any positives you took from your situation back in '87?)
Have a good one Bud:suds: imago burn another one!

Last edited by a moderator:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bought Ramen recently at the grocery store. Wish my futon wasn't in storage, with the rest of my life. And am looking at communitty college courses for the winter semester.

Thought Id give the sorority sisters more ammo. Know they love to slam people's personal lives.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a fucked up situation, Smitty. I can somewhat relate. About 2 years ago my lease was up on my apartment, had a shitty job couldn't resign a lease. Was bouncing around garages, friends. My best friend, before he passed, had an apartment in the city. With a roommate. Not a nice place, but he told me I could stay in his bedroom.

I told him can't do that cuz his landlord is a dick and if I was caught there he'd be homeless just like me. He didn't care. He was willing to risk him being homeless just so I wasn't. I got lucky only bein in that situation for a couple weeks before my gf's step dad let me move in the basement. Anyways, moral of the story, never judge someone by what they have, but by what they're willing to give.