• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC Playoff Picture

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring em all on! Our boys ain't afraid of nobody.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one team I do not want to play is Green Bay.

last years squad, certainly but this year's, they're quite beatable plus they are hurting... eventually will get them back but not that at their full capacity.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't like the idea of going up against the Packers with the officials blatantly trying to win them every game by ignoring the holding by their backups to backups on the offensive line and secondary, also ignoring the cheating by their regular starters. Liked it even less with Alex Smith as the QB. The biggest factor the 49ers came out with a win week 1 was because it was replacement officials who called the game evenly, instead of the usual thing of trying to call the least amount of penalties possible on green bay and the most amount possible on the 49ers.

After that Saints game, where the 49ers got that one-sided officiating against them and how CK powered through it with the help of the defense... I think that with CK, and even with the officials helping GB, the 49ers will crush that weak ass team.

I hope the 49ers get a chance to eliminate the Packers, a final fuck you to the 2 or 3 Packer dipshit trolls that keep posting here.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The one team I do not want to play is Green Bay.

They wouldn't be my first choice to play but I don't have a problem playing them because they are completely one dimensional and we have the ability to shut them down.

The last team I would want to face is the Giants. I feel far more confident against them with CK at the helm then Alex against them but anytime you can get a pass rush with 4 it's causes all sorts of problems for offenses. Also Eli Manning seems raise his game to his peak and throws lasers all over the place all game long.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm salivating thinking what our D would do to the Falcons offense and what our run game would do to their defense. They barely beat the Saints who threw 5 INTs.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm salivating thinking what our D would do to the Falcons offense and what our run game would do to their defense. They barely beat the Saints who threw 5 INTs.

Yeah, I kinda like the idea of beating a Nolan coached defense in the playoffs too.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last years squad, certainly but this year's, they're quite beatable plus they are hurting... eventually will get them back but not that at their full capacity.

Ya, I should have said "I don't want to play a "healthy" Green Bay team".

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
plus the muck of candlestick would slow the falcons offense

Atlanta would have to drop two of their remaining four, and we'd have to win out in order for the Falcons to be playing in SF. With the Patriots and @ Seattle still on the schedule, I'd say they're in better shape than we are at the moment.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Atlanta would have to drop two of their remaining four, and we'd have to win out in order for the Falcons to be playing in SF. With the Patriots and @ Seattle still on the schedule, I'd say they're in better shape than we are at the moment.

Agreed

I don't see the Falcons dropping the #1 seed but I will say their next 4 games are very losable though. Especially the Giants and Tampa Bay game since the Giants are fighting for positioning and Tampa may be in a dog fight till the end for the final WC spot.

In the end it doesn't really matter as oddly enough the Falcons don't seem to play any better at home then they do on the road. They might actually play worse at home as they've had quite a few close calls and close games at home so far this year.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed

I don't see the Falcons dropping the #1 seed but I will say their next 4 games are very losable though. Especially the Giants and Tampa Bay game since the Giants are fighting for positioning and Tampa may be in a dog fight till the end for the final WC spot.

In the end it doesn't really matter as oddly enough the Falcons don't seem to play any better at home then they do on the road. They might actually play worse at home as they've had quite a few close calls and close games at home so far this year.

Stupid Rams tie! If we had won that, we'd only need one loss from Atlanta. But assuming we don't win out, it's likely a moot point. (We'd have the same or better NFC record if we didn't tie with the Rams, won out, and Atlanta lost to one more NFC team. I don't know if we'd get the tie-breaker even then, though.)

Last edited by a moderator:

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid Rams tie! If we had won that, we'd only need one loss from Atlanta. But assuming we don't win out, it's likely a moot point. (We'd have the same or better NFC record if we didn't tie with the Rams, won out, and Atlanta lost to one more NFC team. I don't know if we'd get the tie-breaker even then, though.)

We'd likely get it based on common opponents, and them having lost to the Saints, but the Giants would have to beat them as well. Doesn't matter though, since we didn't put the Rams away.

Dammit. Of course it was the fucking Rams.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I had too much Scotch when I made that original comment, my bad.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'd likely get it based on common opponents, and them having lost to the Saints, but the Giants would have to beat them as well. Doesn't matter though, since we didn't put the Rams away.

Dammit. Of course it was the fucking Rams.

I HATED the Rams game; first, my favorite college player (not much into college football, just local, places I've lived, and alma mater) got hurt - fine, we'll go with the upside QB - and then we tied. First time watching at Buffalo Wild Wings, when on vacation. Bad memory - if we had won with Kaep, it'd still be great. A tie with anyone, argh.

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I HATED the Rams game; first, my favorite college player (not much into college football, just local, places I've lived, and alma mater) got hurt - fine, we'll go with the upside QB - and then we tied. First time watching at Buffalo Wild Wings, when on vacation. Bad memory - if we had won with Kaep, it'd still be great. A tie with anyone, argh.

lol this reminded me of the buffalo wild wings commercials. With those missed kicks and that 80 yard catch called back for holding I think it was against the rams.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ha was my first time this season actually first time ever. Me and my buddy used to have the nfl package last yr but not this yr. It's been ironic how this yr all the games we have won we have been able to watch on tv at home. But every game we have lost we have gone to a bar and each loss we have picked new ones as bad luck lol. But finally last week we picked a bar and won. Safe to say that's where we are going this week lol.

bigpb72

OG Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giants wont make the playoffs we will destroy them........eli-Run game = ass whoop'n and thats what it'll Be