• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that it is safe to say that the Giants won't be making the playoffs this year.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like our chances to move ahead and take the division. I think Washington beats the Boys having the bye week to be better prepared.

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like our chances to move ahead and take the division. I think Washington beats the Boys having the bye week to be better prepared.

I do, too .... especially if Ron Mexico stays on the bench (where he belongs) :whoo:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure hope you're right about a Skins win. I know we CAN but whether we WILL, idk, given what ive seen so far. We better show up, or I'm going to be sooooooooo pissed off!

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles looked good today. They got the win - are guaranteed a share of first place depending on tonight's game - with Dallas next week.

lhagen931

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure hope you're right about a Skins win. I know we CAN but whether we WILL, idk, given what ive seen so far. We better show up, or I'm going to be sooooooooo pissed off!

good luck tonight vs. the cowgirls. Go Skins.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's up to y'all now next week. I'm just sick about this loss. Apparently its not enough to struggle like crazy on D and finally have them look a wee bit better, now we get a historically bad Special Teams as well.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here we are today and the NFC ShitEast is up between us and the Boys. I like Philly in this game w Foles behind center. Dallas is hurting on defense w/o Ware. With the loss of Murray I believe Romo will throw about 47 times or so w 400 yds passing. I think Foles will be right there w him.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see how often Dallas runs the ball. Romo might throw it 80% of the time - or more.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see how often Dallas runs the ball. Romo might throw it 80% of the time - or more.

Exactly my point. If I was Garret id still try to run the ball w Randle to keep the defense honest. They have to know that we will be in nickel and dime all day. The arrogance of the Cowboys will manage to fuck it away, which is fine w me.:lol:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, the Eagles have a very good shot of getting this win. Every team in this division knows each other well and, on any given Sunday, can come out on top. I like you guys for this one.

Dallas is beatable and it will help that they have a shaky run game this week. They become pretty one dimensional. Only problem is the number of offensive weapons they have and the ability of your D to cover them all. Beasley is a nasty little addition as a third read this year.

Probably comes down to TOs and who has the ball last.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Q for Eagles fans. How would you feel if Andy Reid won the SB with the Chiefs in the next few years? Other than the irony part, do you feel cutting bait with him last year was the correct move for the organization?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, they had come to an impasse with him. I always thought he was a great coach, but sometimes you have to move on. Philly seems to be a hard town on its sports teams.

Btw, I heard some talk about Kelly possible running a duel QB team down the road. Seems like it could work and would put an interesting twist in how other teams would respond. Ideally, based on matchups, you'd use the QB who matched up better against that team. The potential downside would be leadership of the offense, but I think it could be countered if handled right, by a smart coach. Egos are large in the NFL.

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Q for Eagles fans. How would you feel if Andy Reid won the SB with the Chiefs in the next few years? Other than the irony part, do you feel cutting bait with him last year was the correct move for the organization?

Yes. It was one of those times where a change of scenery was needed for both sides. Sometimes that can be a mutually beneficial thing.

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the death of his son spelled his departure, they needed to get away from that stigma, it was a domino effect for him from that point forward, everything fell apart after that, they(team) and him(AR) in particular needed a fresh start with no history or demons to deal with, I'm happy for him, he's a good coach and the results are there in KC, he had just lost his team and lockeroom here in philly and the burden of the death of his son made it an easy decision to let him have a fresh start.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants @ Eagles. The Giants have an 8 game road losing streak and the Eagles have a 9 game home losing streak.
Redskins @ Broncos - I don't see the Redskins winning this game.
Cowboys @ Lions - I hope that the Lions win.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big game this week guys! Eagles look to be playing the most complete games so far in the division. Said it earlier this season, that I thought you guys had a great shot this year, given health and schedule. And That was before your D started stepping up.

Skins do have a chance, but we haven't put in a complete game yet this season. If we show an improved game in all three phases, i like our chances. Now that is a huge IF.

It is a divisional game and it is in your house (which hasn't been good for awhile), but we are good at breaking records in the NFL, lol. Note our STs, Defense, and the end of a losing streak for the Lions in DC since the 30's...

Best thing has been our running game and you all have been doing a decent job shutting that down. On paper it looks bad for the skins, but it's a week to week league. Any given Sunday.

Here's to a good game with no injuries.

Hail!