• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East Thread

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we’re all waiting for the other shoe to drop to a certain extent pday, regarding Jayden Daniels looking like a franchise qb and the commanders being relevant.

I dont think it was wise for dallas to tie up all that money for dak AND Lamb, and I think it will hamstring them for a long time, but probably not as badly as daniel jones’s contract will hamstring the giants.

Also, the cowboys have been good for a while and the giants have not.

Currently, at least for me, I’m enjoying the Eagles sucking much more than I’m enjoying whatever is going on with the cowboys.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we’re all waiting for the other shoe to drop to a certain extent pday, regarding Jayden Daniels looking like a franchise qb and the commanders being relevant.

I dont think it was wise for dallas to tie up all that money for dak AND Lamb, and I think it will hamstring them for a long time, but probably not as badly as daniel jones’s contract will hamstring the giants.

Also, the cowboys have been good for a while and the giants have not.

Currently, at least for me, I’m enjoying the Eagles sucking much more than I’m enjoying whatever is going on with the cowboys.
I just wanna see two consecutive playoff wins. Health issues currently stumping our growth.

also

I've played in the same money fantasy league for years that allows one keeper slotted 3 rounds up from where drafted for an additional $50. I selected JD5 in round 11. I'm 5-0 and currently thinking I have JD for two more years...maybe even three

It's all good.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t see the issue . If independent doctors feel he isn’t ready to be whacked in the head but he can go to a concert so what ? Shouldn’t be any consequences whatsoever . Being able to absorb a blow to the head and listening to concert level noise are 2 different ways things entirely
I agree. Michael Vick used to get his kicks electrocuting dogs on Saturday nights and Deshaun Watson was pulling his junk out for every massage therapist in Texas. What's wrong with going to a concert?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A tad bizarre to bring your kids to a week 6 game presser

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants are a quarterback and a receiver opposite Nabers away from being a dangerous football team.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants are a quarterback and a receiver opposite Nabers away from being a dangerous football team.

This may be true, but as we know better than most, its awfully hard to get a quarterback.

Also, they’re hamstrung by that Daniel
jones contract.

Also, they need an rb.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may be true, but as we know better than most, its awfully hard to get a quarterback.

Also, they’re hamstrung by that Daniel
jones contract.

Also, they need an rb.
It is hard to get the QB. Don't we know it. Their defense is going to keep them in games. I still think they finish last, but when we go up there in a few weeks, we better be ready.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is hard to get the QB. Don't we know it. Their defense is going to keep them in games. I still think they finish last, but when we go up there in a few weeks, we better be ready.

I think we’re gonna blast them out of their own building, if I’m being honest.

Double Naibors all game long.

No Thibedeaux.

Dexter Lawrence and who? Slayton?

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we’re gonna blast them out of their own building, if I’m being honest.

Double Naibors all game long.

No Thibedeaux.

Dexter Lawrence and who? Slayton?
Id certainly tale that, but they just kept Burrow in check and played them tough without Nabors. I'm not super high on NY, but they are a team that you can't take lightly.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We never , ever learn our lesson about the giants do we,