• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East Thread

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to hear

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hit must have been more serious than we believed. Hasn't seen the practice field yet, almost 2 full weeks later. Please get healthy Malik, you are missed

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty cool breakdown by BB of the Gnats return on a FG

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like a potential punter issue this week

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So apparently Malik went to a Travis Scott concert this past week (not against NFL concussion protocol) and its made headlines in NY, especially since he is again OUT for this Sundays game against Cincy.

Have to say, much as I like Malik, this was clearly a poor decision on his part, given the scrutiny in that town. No clue how much flashing lights and loud noises impact a head injury but probably better to lay low.

Man has a right to make his own decisions but in the NFL especially there are consequences that come with some choices.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So apparently Malik went to a Travis Scott concert this past week (not against NFL concussion protocol) and its made headlines in NY, especially since he is again OUT for this Sundays game against Cincy.

Have to say, much as I like Malik, this was clearly a poor decision on his part, given the scrutiny in that town. No clue how much flashing lights and loud noises impact a head injury but probably better to lay low.

Man has a right to make his own decisions but in the NFL especially there are consequences that come with some choices.

I don’t see the issue . If independent doctors feel he isn’t ready to be whacked in the head but he can go to a concert so what ? Shouldn’t be any consequences whatsoever . Being able to absorb a blow to the head and listening to concert level noise are 2 different ways things entirely

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever had a concussion, skinsdad?
A concussion , as with any injuries , has stages of recovery. Now in the early stages of a concussion loud noise and bright lights can make the symptoms worse . However if he has progressed far enough in his recovery it may not . And being able to tolerate those things doesn’t mean he is able to absorb blows to the head . Now he has every right to do what he wants on his free time without repercussions. He didn’t violate his work policy or endanger others and all of what I said is true regardless if I had a concussion or not as we all know ( or should know ) that people recover in different ways and schedules .

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t see the issue . If independent doctors feel he isn’t ready to be whacked in the head but he can go to a concert so what ? Shouldn’t be any consequences wehatsoever . Being able to absorb a blow to the head and listening to concert level noise are 2 different ways things entirely
espn said he,s is out Sunday.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now he has every right to do what he wants on his free time without repercussions.
That’s why I said this in my post…

Whether you like it or not, there are repercussions for ’optics’ when you play in the NFL, fair or not, and especially in NY as a major market.

btw I agree that he should be able to do whatever he wants as long as he isn’t breaking protocol